Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

We see many wood-coloured carts, here’s a nice red-ish cart for a change.

Hmm… Is that the house at Dyvik next to the barn ?

At least the setting would be fitting with the garage in the background and the water… :thinking:
Not quite sure about the houses colour right now… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is indeed the Dyvik’s house. I’m on the little firewood shed for a better view. :coffee:

I found it ! :+1: I had a rough idea where that spot might be and I my initial thought was right. It’s northeast of Yttervik on that little island with the small cabin on it,

Sorry for the bad quality, it was nighttime and I had to pitch up exposure a lot…

2 Likes

Now if you can find this beach as well… :wink:

Still searching… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Edit: have to take a break, it’s nighttime again, no way to determine the exact shapes of “distant worlds”… :man_shrugging:

Work bench with nearly empty tool rack.

forest region, 4-door at the top that’s requiring lockpicks

far left, South Coast region & mountains

Huh 4-door? :thinking: You might as well say, its left, right, left, left, and then straight ahead.

O dear!
I don’t know what you have been smoking, but it sure is good stuff if you think this is the way to answer location questions. At least you made me smile. :joy:

1 Like

Uhhhmmm… no, not really… :crazy_face: You definitely can’t see from there what the picture is actually showing… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

don’t know the names, just I cans point to the map, and where it is

Yeah, I have been in those parts and I could not match it there either.

Then do just that. Screenshot of the map with Position and view angle marked. And best would be with an additional screenshot of the location from your perspective.

Btw…the names are on the map, too.

It’s OK, no harm done really, but without names it’s hard for us to tell what you mean. Most of the time people go and check the location they think off in the game, Then you read the closest name and write on the forum South of Narkudden, or North-east of Ramsboda. Or you make a note of the coordinates.

Ok, so here’s my best match with the original picture… But I came to the opinion that the original picture has to be somewhat older ? :thinking: But see and compare it yourself… :man_shrugging:

And this might be a suited spot for the picture taken from the hillside. Even though it also doesn’t match the original.

Thoughts ?

I’ll reveal the exact positions later if one or more do also think that these are possible locations, ok ?
And I’ll explain, too, why I think the pics are somewhat older and the terrain has changed a fair bit since then.

Looks good.
I guess the gap in the tree line on the distant island is next to Björknäs on archipelago.

So your position must be on the western southcoast of Himfjäl.

Correct, west of Tarnböda Skans…

Position of the hillside pic

Even though that position doesn’t match the one from the original pic, as that seems to be more in the west of the “beach” pic… :man_shrugging:

And my thougt about why I think the pics may be somewhat older is, the “beach” pic looks pretty much like Tarnböda Skans during pre Himfjäll DLC times when I visited the forbidden land via “gas express”… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent: So that was one of my first thoughts about the location.
But one thing that distracted me (too much at first) were the prototype machines. But I think, somewhere there was a relay beacon iIrc !? (sry in my world beacons did not respawn, except two…)
And the beacons are mostoften guarded by prototype machines regardless of the region. Not sure about the Harvester though… :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:clap: Great search and deduction @Kimosabe_X. Well done.

Is this place recognisable?

1 Like

Agreed. It’s just a little bit sad, that you were wrong, Gysbert… Obviously no teaser for a new location.

2 Likes