Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

I think the mountain that we see is the north side of Hammarstöten on Himfjäll, Seen from somewhere between Sundgård and Påscallaholm.

Like that way?

I don’t think so because of two facts. You may prove me wrong of course, but

1. That would mean that the sun on the screenshot is in the east. For a rising sun the shadows are too short and the sun is too high in my opinion.

2. The distant left island on the screenshot would then be the island north of Himfjäl. Looking at the map compared to the Screenshot it then should be much closer than it is.

Yes, that’s about the direction I guessed, maybe a bit further towards Sundgård.
About the distance, could it be that it has something to do the FOV settings? :wink:

Sorry, for me it doesn’t seem to fit.
There is no such rocky hill and either too many trees or too big trees.

I’ll keep on searching.

Don’t be sorry, I am not looking for agreement, just for your attention to shadows. :wink:

But, of coarse it does not fit, because the location could not be there for us yet. That’s why this all could be a teaser. You know Carni loves to tease us. The best we can do is find the background with that gap in the tree-line. It also could be that we are no longer on Ostertorn or Himfjall. Then is even more difficult to find. :coffee:

1 Like

:joy: :+1:

Checked some places, but didn’t find a spot that looks like what we’re seeing or from which we could possibly see what we’re seeing.
Sadly for me it was night time in my game which didn’t make it easier to get a clue or to prove the theory of the seen direction.

So, what about the others?

These 5 seem to be all at the same location.
Watching at the town it should be Östervik.

These two could possibly be on the road between Östervik and IGA.

These two should be, if you look at the church, at Iboholmen Church.

For these two I currently have no idea.

And last but not least another perspective of the one with the harvester and the one with the runners, where we’re currently wondering where it could be.

Edit: @Gysbert BUT, If you look at shape of the islands in the distance, it’s the same as the picture above.

Ive been to the edge of the map, up north, :weary: , long time ago, it falls off, either the world is flat, or aliens cut out this part of earth like a piece of pie, and dropped us on there planet to experiment with us humans & robots, if anyone ever cut out a piece of cake, :rainbow: the map falls off into strangnest

Three person wash basin, I wonder if the faucets really have cold and warm water.

A picture of the Östertörn Pope?

Edit: Brain fart: Greetings should be from Himfjäll.

I thought I saw that in the hotel earlier. Is it on the main island?

1 Like

No, I forgot to use the correct template… :crazy_face:
But that’s correct. You know the room number? No. It’s 301

1 Like

My first thought was “Lilla dyrbo”, but if I Look at your compass I would say it could be somewhere around Stora dyrbo.

1 Like

Nope, this location has a special scene, that might needed a wash basin.
O, by the way, Madchaser, I deleted my ramblings above, because I got myself more and more confused about that beach. I washed it away so to say. :grinning:

1 Like

I have an idea, but before I start guessing again, I would take a look at there… Maybe not today, I’ll see.

A runner “squatter” occupied this house, I can’t get it to leave!

I once found a Hunter locked in into a small locked cabin in Lerberget. So sad… I wasn’t able to free him.

This one spawns every time. But can’t free him either.

the coach is blocking the door, I wonder what the story is, if the survivor coached up the door from Inside, how, why, with the runner inside with him, did survivor crawl out window, :upside_down_face: was the runner un-operateble at the time & survivor just let it be, is there a reward from military to bring in a live runner in for testing in laboratory, and maybe military personnel will be back with there cages to transport there runner in for tests

One thing seems obvious, that runner isn’t spawned in there like a fluke. It is always there, and outside they added a chair under a window to get the runner in your line of sight. This is a deliberate scene.

Most likely the story is something like you suggest, and that the runner was lured in the room to catch it alive, then EMP-ed. Still it a strange why the door is blocked from the inside. It would be much easier to get out of the room and back in again when the door was blocked from the other side.