Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

I found it in moonlight. The features I can see if your pic that make it look like a nose and mouth didn’t stand out as much so I might go back in the day and take another look

Correct of coarse. :coffee:

Nice! I also pointed the aiming reticule to where an eye would normally be, to make the picture even more complete.

1 Like

Brushes, brushes and more brushes!

I don’t think I have seen this one in the thread before:

1 Like

Nice one. Not sure if I already saw this room.
Actually I would think that I could find it in Lilla (farmlands) or Knapperänna (south coast).

I saw it before. It’s old. I might have posted it before.
It’s in villa Broskulla

1 Like

Yep, that is the one! I need to keep an eye out for something a little more challenging :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I think that photo’s focussed on small details are the most challenging, where the subject could be everywhere, and there is not much else on the photo to narrow down the area. The compass only helps out a bit if you can see the landscape.

But the uniqueness, might also help remember, still it would be harder for us granddads.
I like they added several new assets to the game like this nice Doggy bed and Bowl.

1 Like

Last time that I played with my mate, and I don’t play GZ often any more, we wondered about some higher plants on the fields next to saltholmen church. They work like grass (become pressed flat to ground if you walk over them). I may be wrong, but I can’t remember to have seen them before regularly.

But then I saw them almost everywhere.

It’s quite cool. If you’re crouching it seems that they grant some cover (like the high grass in the game Horizon), but if you get closer you flatten them for a clear view.

1 Like

I remember plants like ferns be flattened in the earlier builds of the game, but the reed/grass on the coastline still always obscures my sight. I will check that area next to Saltholmen Church. I am in the game so why not. :grinning:

But you said you do not play the game often any more. Isn’t it enjoyable anymore? I’m with a private discord group, whose members all, seems to have lost interest or stopped playing GZ altogether. Is a bit like loosing a family really. Once the interest in a game begins to fade, because of dislikes about the direction the game makes, groups like these, and forums too, slowly become empty. And although this is bound to happen sometime, I wouldn’t want it to happen soon.

Edit: I checked the plants in the field. They seem to be cut off cereals and they do bend like the ferns and the reeds do. But I don’t think this is new. Even though, I never noticed the bending of the stubble of the cereals.

2 Likes

Yes and no.
I’ve spend many hours in GZ, not far as many as you for example, but it’s my playstation game with far most played hours.
If there is new content, what ever kind of, I play for some days again and I buy new DLCs, too.
But my coop-mate got tired of GZ, I’m still annoyed of losing all safehouses in my first world and in my second world my progress is blocked by a broken building blocks mission.
Finally, I also wanted to use my time to experience some more other games, I’ve paid for (even if it’s just by PS plus extra).

Thx. That’s what I meant.

1 Like

Curved cove in a concrete wall

Just guessing… High concrete walls, a big pipeline, you looking northways… Could it be at RÖ-factory in mountain region?

1 Like

Good guess. It is at the RÖ factory side wall.

1 Like

train tracks nearby, maybe it’s on top, containers blocking some tracks

So where do you think this is?

1 Like

No need to climb for this, it’s on the normal ground.

I know where you’re coming from…
There we’re quite a few of the fast changing locations where didn’t was sure about if I ever have seen them.

What is the first thing you're doing on this vacation? #generationzero #gaming #coop #adventuregame pic.twitter.com/d94ZIxFs0P

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) February 7, 2024
This coast looks somehow unfamiliar.

I just thought this post was… Just for fun, but maybe it means more.

Edit: analyzing the screenshot…

• we see a great flat environment
  • there seems to be a beach
  • just few wood, just a small elevation on the left
  • on the horizon there is wooded land with hills/mountains
  • the land seems to be two islands
  • looking at the reflection on the ground, the sky and the direction and length of the shadows of the trees, I’m guessing that we’re looking towards either southeast or southwest. The sun isn’t at highest position (south), nor as low as it could be almost going towards evening.
1 Like

A number of the pictures from Twitter I do recognise, others I have a pretty good idea where they could be. However, there’s two pics of the same place that I can’t seem to place (the one I posted), but has a distinct island and treeline in the background that should be easy to spot, if is it not new. :coffee:

And if we are being teased by the devs, the least we can do is act teased.

1 Like

Here another screenshot of the same Location but with a slightly different perspective.
This seems to be a bit later, as the sun looks like it moved to the right and to a higher position and the shadows seem to be shorter.

I’d say that the word “end” probably is at the Position where south is.