Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

After getting a bit mashed up by the barbwire covering the door entrance that my grandad eyesight totally failed to make out, I clambered up another side and got unceremoniously flung through an opening from a rocket barrage by a tank I completely missed, then finally hobbled over to the other end to find a very similar scene at the stable in Guteby Farm

1 Like

Still granddad (or are your eyes just bad) managed to save the day, by getting another one correct.

1 Like

Computer room with nice green chairs.

Strange configuration to store chairs

it’s a cake walk, :canned_food: u win a cake if you are last one standing

it’s the barn with the party lights

O, is that what it called? the dancing around the chairs. But it’s not in the Party barn. :coffee:

Definitely grandad, eyes are just catching up to the fact :). I might take a wander over to Garphammar when I am next on to see if that computer room is where I think it is…

On my travels, at a certain point the rocks lined up in such a way that I saw a big Rocky “dog” lying in front of the wooded mountains. I imagined it was one of Orion’s hunting dogs, Canis Major, whose body was petrified here on Earth and whose soul was sent to the stars by the Gods.

I just checked if it can still be seen and it can. Best on a sunny day, but because of the moonlit nights it can still be seen. You just have to be at the right spot to align rocks just right. The dog is not on Östertörn nor Himfjäll. Up to the challenge?

I thought I had this one, but I have two extra boulders so now I am not so sure…

1 Like

Is there a upside down and burned truck on the upper bank behind photographer’s position, if so, then it’s likely the right spot. Maybe the game has changed a bit since I made the photo. Or there are more wheels lying around from that truck. :coffee:

Yeah, just up the bank. The spot is a little way along the lower path from the hunter’s house you get the rifle at the start

My coords are: 4041, 1678. :+1:
What are yours?

Super close from the screenshoot I took of the map. When I am on next I’ll pop back over to see if there is more than one tyre

1 Like

Yes, it is correct, my coords are not precise, I just pointed my mouse on the player icon.
So on console the views can be a bit different. On the upper bank there’s a tire. And somewhere else from another truck I also found a lone tire. :grinning:

1 Like

i see the dog rock shape :blush: one of the islands robots can’t reach & including firebirds because of some strange Bermuda Triangle magnetic spookinest, & Bigfoot has only been spotted a couple times since the robots came

1 Like

Very good. To me it looked like a dog, Others thought it looked like a Lion.

The nordic Sphinx.
Or it’s Garmr.

1 Like

The bike one had me a little stumped as I thought I could see a little snowy hill out the window so I ended up looking in the wrong place. Realised that Lilla Hagbo could match the orientation and, yeah, guess it’s not a snowy hill then :slight_smile:

This looks very like the house up the road from the petrol station in Garphammar.

1 Like