Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

Whilst looking for the tyres, I walked right though this one as it’s almost next door!

1 Like

I was wondering if it might be possible to have one image per post so we will be able to see the guesses associated with just that scene more easily?

This is the correct location. It the Iron Church Recruitment / Training center.

The mirror wall is indeed there.

I guess you mean that I don’t post new ones before they are solved?
Of course, that is possible, however when there’s little to no interest on the forums to find these locations, it might be a long while before I could post any new finds that I like to share.

To me the postcards are also a way of letting people know that there might be new additions of scenes to the game, because the devs sometimes improve/enhance areas outside the updates, it seems. When the forums were more active many people were posting interesting locations, but nowadays that almost never happens again.

But we can give it a try. :coffee:

1 Like

Ah, no sorry I did not explain very well. I mean just one image per message in this thread so that we can simply select the original message and (hopefully) all the replies/guesses would be only for that image. Would just make it a little easier to work out which ones had been found and also quickly see which image a guess was for the other way around

2 Likes

I see. Well yes I can do that.

1 Like

This can be very hard, if not seen very recently. I can hint if and when needed.

Benso increases prices - framed newspaper article

What movie will they play tonight?

Rusaberget viewpoint.

I recently took a screenshot

1 Like

Men’s bike in the grass at a famous spot

The bridge in the background gave me a clue. Is it at Alvas Stenar?

1 Like

I was a bit stumped with this one as there is more than one with that orientation and I had no idea how you got up so high, but then I remembered the one on the ground above Torsberga Fort.

there’s a soccer field next to the house, were the weight peoples live, and I think i one of the doors is blocked off, if i remember

the tire weight picture I was talking about :weary: I can’t see it now

That was my first thought, too, but didn’t check it yet for a prove.

And another one bites the dust. Correct. :coffee:

That is correct. A nice radar installation.

Correct.
The picture is just a number of posts upwards. It is at the Iron Church recruitment centre.

Big hook for one police coat.

The crossed sword/ski had a decent clue with the FNIX power lines. Think I found it just a little north of the Torsberga Fort safe house. There are several bots lower down the hill with similar swords stuck in them and the remnants of FNIX power generators

1 Like

That’s right. It was a nice touch of the Iron Church to mark the spot on that small hill.

1 Like