Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

Bumbled around a bit after playing with my mates again last night and think I found the Apples and Cabbages at a barn next to the Rusksele safe house.

That newspaper covered door looks very similar to what I thought was the ‘Twin Peaks Waiting Room’ cabin. I’ll check the orientation when I am next on in the week.

1 Like

I think you Bumbled around correctly

As far as I know this is the only Cabin that you can enter, that has that twin-peaks feeling.
So correct.
There is another similar cabin but you can’t enter that one.

1 Like

X marks the spot

Three big pipes coming from the basement?

This should be next to the hunter on the hill, isn’t it?

FOA4 ?

What about these ones?

That was unexpected.

Let’s see what they discovered.

1 Like

Both pictures are at Algnäs.

The Svenssons, do not shower, but just eat and drink I guess.

I followed the clues on the clue-linking-wall (link chart) in their garage, but it did not led to more insight.

1 Like

Don’t know what you mean with hunter in the hill. Give me a location.
Or do you mean the standing hunter on the hill, then it is Nope.

Nope, it is not there.

Fancy a knife throwing contest?

Small bridge for easy crossing with vehicle.
Btw, you can hide under there, but go prone and stay prone, else you get stuck. :wink:

East of sundgard, I guess.

Nope. Have you seen this before?

That table knife setup was familiar. Popped on at lunch and confirmed something very similar by Osterviks Hamn Ferry Pier.

1 Like

:+1: A familiar knife throwing practice, for bored Ostervikings.

1 Like

Mirrors, mirrors on the wall, who is …

I didn’t recognise the little bridge at all, but I thought I recognised the barn so I bumbled on over to the Guldangen control point and had a mooch around and stumbled on such a thing slightly to the NE

1 Like

Another good bumbling
Yep, I thought this needed a piece of a barn clue in the picture.

This can be very hard, if not seen very recently. I can hint if and when needed.

A lone truck wheel on the side of the road

Those are no original wheel axels

I’m struggling to tell what has been found, but I think the lookout tower was still pending? I thought I recognised the terrain, especially the trail down to Garphammar (the one that goes near the stationary hunter). Popped up to take a look and it seems like it might be the one.

1 Like

I think, these are still pending:
Or a nice - not broken - Men’s Bike, Known loan zone, Spin the bottle, Big Pipes, X marks the spot, mirrors on the wall, Framed Newpaper, Lone tire, Those are no original wheel axels, What movie will they play tonight.

Correct on the lookout tower. I thought the winding path would be good for identifying the area.

Do not hesitate to ask for a subtle hint, it’s all good fun, I’m sure that I would struggle too with a picture that shows nothing for identifying an area.

Ah, I did get that one a few days ago. It was at Lilla Hagbo Farm in the Archipelago region IIRC. I’ll take a look for clues in the remaining pictures and ask for hints if I’m totally stumped :slight_smile: We still have a fair bit of the map to explore, so it’s likely we haven’t encountered some of the locations yet or we ended up passing through too fast.

1 Like

Indeed you did. I’m struggling a bit too. :rofl:

1 Like

Had a suspicion where I’d seen the tyres before and I can see a similar scene over at what I think is the Iron Church training house by the water tower in Haga

1 Like