Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

A new one to guess, where it is…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1758189530731905144

Shine your light on this one Sherlocks and miss Marples!

how about when they jump the fences :confused: instead of using the gate-door, there’s a button command to open the gate door, needs 2 stop jumping fences, :pensive: teenagers

What ? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Hmm… honestly, no (more) clue… :man_shrugging:

I thought of Iboholmen Castle immediately as the “central tower” has three windows facing north, but I couldn’t find a matching spot. The distance to the water and the opposing landmass seemed to fit but no lawn spot with grass and the treeline below didn’t fit either… :man_shrugging:

There are two more clues, one the far left of the picture, a machine part. And I must be on a hill/ mountain, you can see trees downwards. It should narrow down possible locations.

Finally found it, Kopparberget Castle… And luckily with a bit of the same lighting conditions… :grinning:

Btw Iboholmen Castle is on a hill, too… :man_shrugging::wink:

1 Like

Yes, I know, but it does not have Soviet machines-parts lying around. :coffee:

Remember this unique location with a puzzling raster-work on the floor? What could be the meaning of this, and what does the surgical lights tell us?

Well… in my world there are no such machine parts spawned there. :man_shrugging:

It’s was a Lynx without its ball. I shot it, because it was spoiling my picture moment.

For a another perspective an easy one today. :coffee:

1 Like

Is that from the Överby Airbase Tower?

2 Likes

It is indeed. I climbed the tower and took a picture looking downwards.

1 Like

I climbed it myself yesterday after i finished the “Blindflight” Mission.

1 Like

I am speculating here, or more like wishful thinking… :beaver:
But, this looks like a beaver dam in this boggy area.

:thinking: :nerd_face:
Southwestern of norrmyraträsket.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s where the boggy area is.

O Lordy, muddy footsteps all over the house!

1 Like

GYSBERT !! You have to clean your feet before you enter the house ! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like