Guess where it is? (refering to recent tweet)

And don’t say it was your dogs fault…

1 Like

This rang a bell. Managed to pop on yesterday and found a very similar scene at the Readiness Storage 018

1 Like

This was not familiar to me, but the orientation of the junction meant there were only a few possible places to look. I’m guessing it’s the scene just a little west along the road from Sundgard?

1 Like

Both guesses are correct. Any idea what the strange iron & wood rasters (don’t know the name in English) on the floor were for?

For a doubled floor?
Or for the yet to do concrete floor?

1 Like

Why? And the way it’s done here is definitely not how a double floor would be made. It seems more like a temporary thing. There is evidence that they handled radioactive Apo fuel, or had some leaks, since there is some radio-activity in the compound.

There is a perfectly good concrete floor. And it seems that scaffolding parts were used to lay out on the floor, and on top of them wooden planks, but not close together like a wooden floor (see picture). It is a mystery to me why the Graphics or Mission designers made it like this. They must have had a reason for it, story-wise, mustn’t they?

Maybe the owner wanted to install an underfloor heating and decided to make it on top of the existing floor.

There could be many reasons for it and how the devs made it could just show how limited their possibilities are. So they made the best out off the existing assets.
It’s like using lego parts for something different than as they are originally intended for. For example a ladder as fence or gate.

is this at Margretelund farm house?

1 Like

It is at Margretelund farm house. Muddy footsteps everywhere.
A very nice piece of story-telling.

1 Like

I just stumbled upon this old one… at least I think it’s one of those still remaning…

Anyhow, it looks like the upper section of a trench that intersects the road, South-South West of the airbase safe house.

1 Like

Stumbling upon is the best way to find things. Correct.

1 Like

I also checked some older ones, from which I think they are unsolved.

427 Feng Zhu, 408 Workbench, 401, 390, 368, 363, 344, 326, 333 pipes, 295 spin the bottle.

Feels like an Iron Curtain on the top of the stairs. Unbending!

I don’t think there are many reasons that fit the visual story-telling. Otherwise I would have thought of that. Double flooring, or floor heating, doesn’t make sense to me. We have to reconstruct what the visual story could be telling, combined with the written lore that belongs to this location.

Info: Monika Bystrom’s investigation into Holberg led to this location. She claims to be in possession of a number of shipment manifests between the IGA industrial facility and this location on Himfjäll.
Here we also find a transmission in Morse code to Yellow Reindeer, presumably a Soviet Agent. And we find fuel cells and yellow barrels that are radioactive.

If we consider the information we have, I suspect that the rasters on the floor might be there to avoid walking through leaked radioactive fuel.

1 Like

From the serie of lost truck wheels, we present the rarer double truck wheel.

Well… I got one too :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s in the back of a truck, at Readiness storage 05.
A nice one.

1 Like

Grrrrrr :sweat_smile: correct sir!

1 Like

An easy one this time…

That’s from the crashed truck near Saltholmsbro safehouse.

1 Like

That’s exactly where this is. :point_left: :coffee: