HEDP Rocket Schematic Under Floor (IGA Facility revamped)

I threw everything I knew at it. Managed to get there - but there’s a sink hole there now and no longer even visible.

I have noticed that other things at the IGA facility are also sunk. Pieces of paper that you need for the mission Gas Factory are hovering below desks. You can still obtain them tho.

1 Like

Good to know ProCaptainAJ.

Thankfully I’ve finished the missions at IGA, the HEDP schematic is the only thing left there. And with the new additions to the base camp and being able to load HEDP into the grenade launchers this schematic is more important than ever. This really does need a fix.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been 2 months and this schematic is still buried under IGA. Do they even know it’s inaccessible? You’d think that a schematic as important as HEDP would be a high priority to fix.

If they’ve been trying to figure out a fancy place to put it for the last 2 months, then in the meantime they should’ve just put it on the ground in IGA or something. I’m no game developer but this seems like a serious problem with a very simple solution. I’m pretty sure everyone would prefer it to be sloppily placed on the ground instead of entombed.

Maybe the fix will be part of the next update mentioned in the roadmap?

There is a seperate point for fixing issues, so I’m hoping that several greater bugs will be adressed.

lets hope it has been 2 months and the HEDP Schematic is still buried under IGA Facility.

1 Like

This is issue is known since Feb? Oh boy… I reallly start to regret giving this game a second chance.

4 Likes

Yes, massively urgent. One of the most urgent bugs on the list I would imagine.

2 Likes

agreed. i looked still where it is. under IGA Facility

Everyone!! Bug has been fixed with Patch 1.30 out

Video location included

1 Like

GGs, great find. It looks like the devs are actually paying attention to bug reports now.

They are paying attention as best they can. But you can’t be everywhere at once so cut them some slack. It’s not as if this issue was critical.

5 Likes

Sorry if i’m late with this, but it’s right outside the door ha ha on a cardboard box! :joy: I just found it! :+1:

Yep, it was made accessible again in New Dawn.

1 Like

Yep! Thank goodness! I love the HEDP and now i have the experimental launcher that shoots 2 at a time! :metal::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

i know i’ve already found it and now i have all common ammo schematics, except some DLC Weapons.

How do you mean that?
Didn’t you buy the dlc weapons?
Because the schematics for their ammo is there from beginning on, if you bought them.

1 Like

only the resistance pack and another i forgot the name of.

Well, that’s one thing…I guess. I haven’t been on in about a year, pretty much just gave up on this game. But hey, they fixed the dance in a base project…except they also changed the rules on bases so I lost my mountain top base. And you have to take over at least two bases to get enough tokens to build one base (designed the the GOP, I guess) and ALL the bases on my map are neutral so I can’t get any tokens. I logged on for the first time in a very long time and found that I can dance in a base I no longer have. I lasted about 15 minutes and then, once I realized I can’t build on the mountain base because I don’t have any tokens, I sat back and looked at my screen and then just logged off. Nice that I can get the recipe, though.

2 Likes