HEDP Rocket Schematic Under Floor (IGA Facility revamped)

Yes Fetch. It was a joke. Hence the :wink: emoji which is commonly known across the entire interwebs as indicating tongue-in-cheek, mischief or just joking.

It was a little funny. But in the future let’s keep the off-topic chatter out of report threads, please.

:broom:

//Mod

This person found a pretty good way to grab it. I know it’s already been explained that you can use a radio under the wall to teleport into the building, but here’s how to actually do it:

2 Likes

i am just waiting for a update i am not exceptionally keen on glitching my way to get something.

We normally don’t encourage showing exploits in the game, but I’ll make an exception in this case.

3 Likes

i for one am collecting the schematics, and that is one of the last ones i need and i don’t feel like waiting for a patch

1 Like

i have the patience to wait for a patch

patience is not one of my strong points

1 Like

i see. patience is a strong point for me.

Ok, so does this glitch actually work? Or am I gonna have to wait for a patch?
Cuz I watched the video and he did not pick up the schematic.

Doesn’t work. You can get to it, but you can’t actually pick it up, just stare at it longingly.

1 Like

dang, I really need that one right now

i do too procaptainaj i just bein patient for a fix/patch

Well, at least I have the G79 to play with until the patch comes out.
That thing is really fun!

Though it is currently “visible” it is not currently tracking in game at a fixed location - in essence it’s floating in the air so cannot be highlighted for pickup.

The same situation except it’s buried underground is for one of the weapon collectables at Boo Church. I know it’s made it up the flag pole to be addressed next time they do a landscape update.

i tried that glitch it doesnt work wat so ever.

Good to know bro very unfortunate I started playing 2 days ago and kinda bummed out that I can’t get it

well wait patiently and a patch should come soon. lets hope.

If you do the assignments there is also a chance you find it in your Rewards Box.

Can the regular schematics that you find in the world appear in the FMTel box? I thought it was just the experimental ones so far.