Homebase Gone, Update February 21.02.2023

Yes, it is. Is there any way to get back command tokens and resources? Structures aside, we had tens of thousands of ammo in the turrets (and we already reclaimed it, hoping it doesn’t unpack itself again for the command tokens).

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve moved this to the main thread covering the issue.

Unfortunately I have no idea if items or resources can be recovered. I’m hoping the devs can find some way to do it, of course. I’ve lost my fair share of stuff as well.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I lost my base at Tylövden after this update, it’s now a neutral point. I can’t even claim it, there is no option to, not even a pile of supplies in the centre, it’s just a flat spot now.

I came back with a new character and there was a pile in the centre with the option to claim it, but I’m going to leave it alone for now.

I only lost resources for the base and meds. I can live with losing the resources, but the amount of meds I had was ridiculous!

1 Like

have you heard anything about a update to fix this yet? i’m just curious

1 Like

Keep playing in that region. As soon as one triggers the splash warning on screen that fnix defenses have risen it will then allow one to claim it. Provided one has the command tokens to do so.

So I finally started the game yesterday and as expected, my Tylöveden base was gone… :confused:

But immediately I was greeted by the game with “1250(?) XP gained” and I was able to claim the spot back at least.
Maybe that was for “finishing” the new mission, which I actually did not but it’s marked as completed… :man_shrugging:

Well so much for that, simply annoying…

My 2 ct. ymmv

1 Like

my biggest storage base got unclaimed and now everything is gone. i lost a huge amount of ammo stored in turrets and such. is there anyone else with this problem and if so a solution?

Moved to existing thread.

//Mod

Everyone.

Maybe we should just see it as a feature of the game… FNIX is guilty. It destroyed our oldest or strongest bases and our greatest storages for unneeded ammo.

Nothing else would it look like, if we would really lose a base defense mission against FNIX. BAM, everythings gone.

I just logged in for the first time in a few weeks, and also have been affected by this bug.

Tyloveden base
PC
Steam

1 Like

Yeah I lost everything at tyloveden cp, 5 turrets full of emp rockets and not a thing returned to my storage. This is the second time I lost everything from this cp from a bug or bad development.

Never again store too many stuff in turrets, i always advised people its not safe and its not intended as a storage, just as a boost to static defenses.

2 Likes

Platform: PC/Xbox1 (I used both but I started it on Xbox if that helps)

Description: The base I had made originally from the first introduction of base build got deleted or removed from the game at some point within the past few months. I hadn’t been on in a while and wanted to get back into it after the February Update. (I hopped off before the Recon update and returned to the FEB update). I don’t know if this is from the base building updates or just a corruption. I can still play the world just fine but the base is gone like it didn’t exist along with any material stored within the defenses.

Steps To Reproduce: unknown

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game: just myself but my friends join occasionally

Specifications:

Moved to main topic covering the issue.

//Mod

I lost the tyloveden control point when I logged in after not playing for a few weeks and now I have to buy it back with command points. I play on ps5.

Moved to thread covering the issue.

//Mod

After completing the mission “behind the curtain” my whole base had disappeared

Tyloveden home base?

Yeah. It’s due to the mess up that they developers did when they messed around with the mission to get the home base. They added the mission to the bunker instead of doing it where it usually started so everyone lost their home base unfortunately.

Did you solve this problem?