Humorous incidents

That for me is a commen glitch and it happens about every time I play the game sadly. Edit: im talking about the seeker ghost thing just so you know.

I reckon @Bootie is tearing his hair out right now. Shall we make it a collective effort, if any of us do find a spare AG4 we donate it to him? Perhaps with a heap of ammo? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Zesiir ill try:) might have a spare one in the back

1 Like

I can give it away any time. I don’t have plans on using it.

2 Likes

Have to add this, happened to friend yesterday. Crashed to gas station and was flung away quite distance. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll take it - I don’t care where it comes from!

Bootie #3547 I think this is me on Discord.

And I’m robinalderseytaylor1 on Steam.

Gimmegimmegimme

1 Like

Until that night I have literally never seen a weapon on a Harvester or Tank. Harvesters offer nothing that I want except an advanced med kit (I take nothing else) and the last FNIX Tank had (I made a disgusted note) 150 rounds of .44 (of which I use ten rounds every five sessions), a white gas bottle, an advanced medkit and 80 rounds of Birdshot (I kid you not). That’s it. I only shoot them for fun.

1 Like

Gimme dat ting, gimme dat, gimmee gimme dat, gimmeee gimmee gimmee dat ting…

1 Like

I can’t find you on Steam. It says “There are no users that match your search”

Hunter with Anti-gravity field enabled !! :grin:

3 Likes

“Hm, wonder when the next FNIX Tank is due?”

Some guy growing weed in his basement storage room…

5 Likes

I just realized that the devs missed out on the opportunity to call ‘Bepp’ ‘Beppis’. Now I’m kind of sad.

1 Like

Maybe if i find it but its hard to find anything in the depths of my infinite Plundra

1 Like

Christmas decor …

4 Likes

Typical. And its only October :smiley:

1 Like

I’m trying to upload a video of a flying tank here, but apparently mp4 video files are not supported, and I don’t want to make a YouTube Channel. Is there any other way to show you this?

Put it on Google Drive - from there someone can upload it to YouTube.

Alright thanks. I’m like a grandfather when it comes to technology. :slight_smile:

Alright, I don’t have a video but I’ll provide some pictures. I managed to make a tank fly!

The trap is set!

Incoming!!!

Boom.

Wheee!

Still going…

Finally falling…

And he hits the ground unscathed. Wow.

10 Likes

That’s one ill-treated Tank :rocket:

1 Like