[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

Xbox One X
Playing solo

Entering the Vesslan command center has messed up the audio in the game for me. For example opening a backpack has sound but taking the item inside is silent. XP gain, discovering places, Rival related alerts are also gone.

A temp fix has been to quit the game in another safehouse and then restarting the xbox.

Also the Meusser hunting rifle reload animation is still broken.

It does Crash a lot and randomly. could be 5m or 1h. I did play for 6h in one sitting and i was wowed honestly, but its usually about 1-2h of play and it will freeze. Never has an error, it will hard lock until i sign out or restart. Also for some reason now robots are not respawning, ill go to a town and all i get is like 2 seekers. Very odd. I love the game its just weird issues that come up. Thanks.

Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3700Mhz (62C Load), 16GB Corsair 2400Mhz, MSI Tomahawk B350, 500GB WD 3D SSD, Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER stock (73C Load)

1 Like

Lol I saw this and it made me really happy because of the gas mask issue, I’ve had that issue since day one and so has my brother that I play with we just thought that we had both found rubbish gas masks (better ones were rare) or that’s how the game is designed as when you see a mask in a box or on an enemy it shows the bar as nearly full but when you go to equip it it shows the bar as about 1/4 full. So glad it’s an issue as it’s a massive waste of medi kits.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but tanks and harvesters missiles can go through and harm you through walls. Not sure if this is deliberate but I thought it was worth mentioning.

2 Likes

Lost and Found is fixed on PC!

3 Likes

So the lost and found trophy has ping for me finally and im over the moon. Also i have the fashionista trophy left before the platinum. Does have 6 different coloured hats count as six or one?

I have a problem with the Forest Region Missions with regard to the A Noble Cause challenge.

I have completed 8 of the missions, only Hazardous Contents to do which I can’t seem to start, but the Challenge thinks I still have two left to do.

Anyone else got this? Should I create a new bug report?

I have now completed the Hazardous Contents mission so the A Noble Cause challenge thinks I am one mission short.

I have completed ;

Warboard - Mården Bunker
The Gas Factory
Flying Objects
Courage, Power and Resilience
Empty Spaces

Hazardous Contents
Scrap Metal
Woodcutter
Exchange Student

So I should have completed the challenge.

Runners missing loot?

So Runners don’t disappear any more after January patch - Nice.

But with character @lvl 11 and confirmed with 2* lvl 31 and a lvl 29 character too. I just get loot from 1 of 4 or even 1 out of 6 Runners. Think it’s worst with the prototype and military runners, and also when you got some ammo, it’s .44 for the Magnus revolver…

1 Like

I’ve not seen this myself, Runners drop loot for me like normal. But if you can provide screenshots and details about it, make a bug report :slight_smile:

Can confirm that the only time I’ve played since last update there where a lot of runners without loot or that you couldn’t loot it after one of the other players looted it. PS4.

I know this out of the blue but, tanks seem to be invisible. More context at; Ghost tank of lysthamn

Was strolling around just doing suicidal attacks with my lvl 12, “The Wimp”, last night on Prototype, Military and Fenix tanks throwing out a lot of those damn radios and boomboxes on the fields around the F23 Airport. Got more attention than expected but few hunters and loads of runners.

Think latest patch may have improved the loot from runners a bit.
Most runners gave rifles ammo, some nothing, but I still got the .44 from runners that shouldn’t have it. And noticed that same happens with hunters too that would give AR ammo or even rockets i guess.

So I’ve totally cleaned out every 5.56, 7.62 and grenades for my CG from my plundra because the tanks that went down just gave both kinds of 9mm or .50. But “The Wimp” evolved and almost became lvl 15 :smile:

Some things don’t just feels right about the rewards from killed lighter machines for the moment.

Hi, this is my first post in a forum of any kind ever, so if I don’t get anything I apologize. Anyway, i just decided to put my thing in here because I don’t know where else to. So, I’m on the “Spiking the Guns” mission. Anyway my computer just died for some reason mid-game and when I went back in, the doors to the actual cannon batteries (where you kill the ticks) were locked. I tried going back into the large bunker and turning on the power again, but nothing worked. What do I do? I get the sad feeling I have to reset the game.

Hey, from what I know this is a fairly uncommon (but still known) issue. I’ve encountered it myself. I don’t know if this works as a solution, but I tried relogging, then trying one of the other entrances to the main bunker, and that seemed to work.

I’ve tried going to the other entrances to the bunker with the command center inside and the other entrances to the area with the actual artillery controls. All of this while logging back in. I’ll try going through the main entrance of the base, which I initially avoided, and see if that works. Thank’s for responding.

It didn’t work. I died

1 Like

Is this a bug where you can loot a dead enemy you killed but nothing is there to loot. Ex, dead tick with nothing.

I have occasionally had Hunters and Runners have nothing in them when opening the loot, not sure if it was a bug or just bad luck. and Rivals used to not be able to be looted, not empty just no option to loot.

I never knew that Ticks were lootable but they might be like Seekers.

Seekers often have no loot. Not because of a bug but the components you would loot get destroyed.

there is a bug in the mission the hellmouth when you have to kill the machines in the central location its only counting 2 of the 3 machines mabaye coz a friend of mine that joined killed the last guy and i did restart the world and went back but it saved the progression and evreything did respawn but it does not mark the enemies and does not count them so i am stuck on 2 of 3 mchines forever

sorry for my bad grammer and no use of markings like shift for bigger letter or . or , i just do not have the time and patience for this

1 Like

Rear sight clips with scope on AG 5. I believe it does the same for AG 4 too.