[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

With Woodcutter, I found one door to the shack with the empty weapon chest that required a specific key (presumably the one in the nearby car), but another door that simply required lock picking. I was able to fulfill the mission by picking the pickable door and going from there.

2 Likes

Updated the list, in comparison to the released August Patch Notes.

Issues marked with FIXED are pretty self-explanatory.

Issues marked with Needs confirmation, well… Need confirmation, that they’re still an issue. Several of these may have been ninja-patched, as often happens. So get out there and check it out!

If I’ve missed anything from the patch notes, let me know.

2 Likes

probably should have waited to mark them as fixed until we see if the fixes actually does solve them as intended.

1 Like

Probably, but I thought it better to mark down what’s been worked on, at least. The list will be updated accordingly.

2 Likes

When was the last update? I just started the game yesterday and The path of gods is still bugged i can’t pick up the notebook i also can’t complete One can only hope even if i have found everything and also i’ve tried to pick up 2 guns and ammo i had dropped on the ground to make room when i picked them back up guns disappeared some ammo disappeared too and i am on xbox thank you

2 Likes

Hello & welcome to the forum the update is tomorrow & the link below should help some. Glad you picked-up the game & hope you have as much fun with it as I am having.
SPP

1 Like

It feels like the Woodcutter mission issue you’re experiencing is related to multiplayer like you mentioned, though I would’ve expected the mission to have reset with the patch. I haven’t gotten that far yet (fresh save and all) but if someone else can confirm this, that’d be great.

I can now also confirm that toolboxes are indeed fixed so, there’s that.

1 Like

Unbearable lightness seems to work now yay =)

3 Likes

Gotcha, I’m updating it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some of the Command Bunkers are NOT showing storage boxes till you turn the power on again. Others like Vesslan will not show even then also Vassholmens safe house Xbox playing solo. Will edit this post if I find more.
SPP

1 Like

Feel free to make your own bug report of it, otherwise.

1 Like

@Zesiir sorry I misplaced that. I thought that was what I was doing by moving it here from the other thread you had posted in. Again sorry & thought that was the intent of this thread. Thanks for correcting me on this.
SPP

2 Likes

So - I was all excited to transfer my weapons to a new character (since for whatever reason - we cannot respec our skills…) and when I out all my weapons in the Plundra - I get on my alt character - and I cannot take anything out of the plundra. I also cannot out anything in it. What’s the deal?

2 Likes

No idea, sounds like a glitch. Feel free to make a bug report about it.

1 Like

PC, side mission “Woodcutter” - I only play single player - I find the body, but there is no shotgun to pick up (probably because I’ve picked it up earlier before latest patch) and can’t finish the mission.
Thanks for an excellent game! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming it, I’ll update the list.

1 Like

Xbox 1 issue. After August update game crashes A LOT. Yesterday the game crashed on me 10 times in 25 minutes. Also multiplayer is having a serious problem finding a game. Just says “session full” every single time. Please fix!

2 Likes

I’ll add the frequent crashes to the list, but keep in mind that my list is in no way representing Avalanche Studios, this is just a way for people to keep track of common issues.

2 Likes

@Zesiir okay yeah I’ve only had the game for about 4 days and I love it but after the August update it’s just not up to par anymore unfortunately

1 Like

Door windows (on houses) can’t be shot through. Most windows don’t break after being shot through. Please break the windows.

3 Likes