[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

If you have “base resistance” which makes it stop at 25 (for me) don’t you have to be wearing one?

I thought that was how it works. It is odd though. Either all clothes are “useless” atm, then the gas mask should not be necessary. Because its your “base resistance”. Or your gas mask does work, then you would not need the skill.

Gas mask mechanics are complex. Filters decay, filtering is not perfect, could make a science of it. I’d prefer all clothes not to work atm, and base resistance to be enough.

If you look through the missions ingame, it’s explained that it’s the kind of gas that doesn’t need to be inhaled to be dangerous. Mere skin exposure is harmful. So it would make sense for the mask to, perhaps offer better resistance by allowing health to tick down slower, or perhaps give the benefits of the Chemist Perk. But as of right now, it does neither.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that when Pontus was playing on stream one time, it looked like the gas only took him down a bit then stopped hurting him. Was that from a perk because I’ve never been that lucky? I always die like in the video. I find it pointless to even put it on because it also blocks my vision and makes it to hard to fight machines in the gas.

He had the Chemist Perk, it makes your health drop to 20-something rather than you getting killed from the gas.

I thought so, thanks

Hi.
Just completed Beyond the Barricade on PC yesterday, so it seems to be fixed. Don’t know if you are still keeping this list updated, if so, this can probably be scratched off (might need a second opinion though :slight_smile: )

//Samael

2 Likes

I am, thanks for reporting it! We’ll see if others experience the same, so it can be scratched off the list.

2 Likes

@Zesiir on Xbox the Marden Bunker bug has been fixed.
SPP

1 Like

Great to hear, I’ll update the list.

2 Likes

@Zesiir i can confirm Marden Ps4 Pro ‘Fixed’ all lit up and doors work ,

:+1:

2 Likes

A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶c̶?̶ ̶I̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶

Fast traveled into Marden and the power was back on, the war room is unlocked again on PC for me.

The game on the PC does not work on Windows 7 64! Nothing has changed!
As crashes so and crashes 3-5 mines!

Lennarts Marin AB safehouse is bugged along with the mission start for the new expansion. The safehouse is gone (i.e I can’t fast travel There) and the mission doesnt show up. I belive that it has something to do with unlocking the safehouse (Lennarts Marin AB) prior to the new expansion DLC.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this issue pop up before, so I’ll add it to the list.

2 Likes

I got it to work somehow (Most likely because I joined a multiplayer session) But it should have been working from the beggining so something is definently wrong.

1 Like

Same here as well as missions do not save on exit & are not there when you log-in again.
Some of this has been Acknowledged HERE Please I beg you post in that thread & others that you are having the same issues. Right now they say it is a very small group having these issues @Avalanche_Graham said this HERE So, maybe if they see that it is a much wider issue they will rush a fix/patch sooner (that is my hope anyway)
Thanks for reading,
SPP

3 Likes

I am unable to track my mission in Alpine Unrest.

3 Likes

Lost and found mission can’t be completed

“A Wrench in the Works” (the only mission I had left to do along with “Behind the Curtain”) popped up for me right away when I resumed the game (PC, cross patch save). So that issue seems to have been fixed. :slight_smile:

It’s not on the list but the bugged “Tunnel Rat” achievement also completed.

The only issue so far is mission items not appearing in the mission log during the mission “Behind the Curtain” and therefore screwing up the backstory of the last mission. :expressionless: So that may be worth of a bug report itself if it does not already exists (video footage of it available if wanted).

Now, on to Alpine Unrest (fortunately it appeared at the start)! :smile:

1 Like