Intense light in Torsberga, South Coast region

20200609_095957 Flashlight on
20200609_100029 Flashlight off.
Mostly happens when indoors when there is fog inside the house or bunker but has happened outside unfortunately during a fight with some hunters needless to say that I lost that fight. Photos taken at Beredskapsforrad 120 ( -3680.181 , 3583.046 )

1 Like

This issue is already on another topic. Please check before you write down your issue.

1 Like

Will do that next time. Ussaly do just didn’t remember seeing anything like this in the bug report section.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

So I was playing gen zero the other day and me and my buddies had gone inside the naval base and as we passed through the door we were getting these light glitches to the point where the whole screen turned white and the other item we noticed was floating street lamps see pictures below image image image

1 Like

This is an extremely well-documented issue. As for the floating lights they’re related to visual effects from Seekers, which is also well-documented. Next time, search before you create a new topic.

Threads merged, again.

//Mod

1 Like

I looked I didn’t see anything related to this issue so therefore I posted

1 Like

Same issue in the fort - bright lights/white. My bypass - I put the IR-vision on and take a not so strong scope, so I can have a wide view, that’s how I go around in the bunker of the fort

1 Like

Extreme white light makes main mission completely unplayable. (spiking the guns) PS4 console.
Plenty hours in - now need to stop b/c glitch. Please patch asap…no longer playable,
no progression.
Such a shame.

1 Like
**Platform:** pc

**Steps To Reproduce:**  i went into fort tosberga and went into some of the rooms

**Images / Videos:**  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPGYdfdqkTI&feature=youtu.be

**Host or Client:** it was singleplayer but i have seen this in multiplayer before 

**Players in your game:**  1

**Specifications:**
``` idk what to put here

Topics about same issue merged.

//Mod

1 Like

We see the same. We are playing multiplayer on PC.

PC1
Intel i7
Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

PC2
Intel
Nvidia RTX 2070

We started to see this around Torsberga Fort. It was a weird smog outside and in the bunker it went completely white/bright.

1 Like

I used x-ray to navigate when the light hit me.
A bit slow in the turns but works “fine”.
Completed the mission anyhow. :slight_smile:

PS4 Pro.

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Steps To Reproduce: I went into fort tosberga and went into some of the rooms (same as @fire99), but I have had this happen to me before earlier in the game (can not remember the location)

Images / Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPGYdfdqkTI&feature=youtu.be (video from @fire99 but the exact same thing is happening)

Host or Client: this was in singleplayer but I have had this in multiplayer as well

Players in your game: 1

Specifications:

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

Also, consoles should have the update that fixes this issue some time in July. It’s already fixed for the PC players with June '20 update.

//Mod

1 Like

So i am doing a mission and the bunker i in makes a odd light up whole screen and on top of then when i went back to the game it locked an area i was in and wont let me unlock it again this is on the ps4 and i need some help

1 Like

the light problem is known and was fixed for PC’s on June 23rd. the patch that fixes it will be released for console in August.

1 Like

Merged relevant topics.

//Mod

1 Like

Hi guys. ME and my mates are Playing multiplayer game on PS4 and everytime we Enter a bunker we encounter flashing light image

1 Like

If you had searched, you’d found this enormous thread about the issue. There are a few tips here on how to deal with this. Fix is scheduled with the next update for consoles, in August.

I’ve also added tags to make searching even easier.

//Mod

1 Like