Interesting locations

I missed it since when i went there, i got the location discovered XP pop-up and it also showed up on my map as a POI icon.

Did you jump in the water…

Spent a lot of time there, is stunning at night

AliasDJA yes, just do it in the yellow marked region

I found interesting place in Ånnagruvan caves. And Granatgevär… and Ticks.

2 Likes

I tried to gather as many of the in-game maps as I could find.

it scared the flip out of me when it exploded

traveled in memory of
Mathias the Lagome
he did his best

Anyone ever found out if this cave and rock do anything - do they even still exist post FNIX Rising?

Went looking for this tonite, found the cave, but can’t blast the rock out of the way…

1 Like

So you had the same train of thoughts as I did - no hidden church behind it. I’m really interested in how many caves exist in-game right now, besides the big ones at Annagruvan, the one below the lookout and the big one on Himfjäll. The exploding-head one is well-known, the one below the shelled radar mast is rather hidden, then there’s the one below the castle ruins with the strange sleeping bag arrangement…

I’m not sure I’ve found the one “below the shelled radar mast” or the the one below the “castle ruins”. Could ya give me a little help where those are?

Here you find all caves: Beautiful Hike Routes - #2 by Gysbert
Click on the route to open it.

1 Like

The one with the radar mast is at -1673, 3859 according to @Gysbert’s coordinates. He lists it as Måsskär in his guide.

Below the castle, also his coordinates: 3056, 3072 and 3294, 2906 (Archipelago near Kalviken).

I just checked the guide - for me, the resistance base isn’t there (being on the old version), and unsurprisingly, the ‘occupied by FNIX’ one is missing too…

Guess I’ll have to find another ‘discovery target’ now :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, I have been to them, it’s been a long time and I forgot about them…

So I stumbled upon this place

edit1 It also contains a doll

edit 2:
you can also enter the ship

inside

2 Likes

Found this barn in Garphammar

Spoilers

2 Likes

I found a new cave… haha…cool

3 Likes

Spooky Barn the the top of the hill south of Norrmyra Artillery Base
Not sure if this is old but it’s the first time I’ve found it.

1 Like

It’s new, I found it yesterday. When I am not sure if it’s new, I can easily load a game save from before the update. I have 165 saves. :wink: