Interesting locations

In the translation
Havsörnen is sea eagle
Myskoxen is musk ox

So i come to the conlusion that the Beredskapsförrad what is near the sea is the Bergrum Havsörnen
and that one, that’s in the land is the Bergrum Myskoxen.

For Bergrum there is no tranlation

2 Likes

There’s also Bergrum ‘Bjornen’ (don’t know) and Bergrum ‘Vargen’. (the wolf)

1 Like

You are right Varge or Varg is swedish for wolf but for Bjornen there is no translation.
Pherhaps Bjornen is a Prename like Björn. When i get this on Norwegian than comes that is the synonym for bjørn.

Where is the Bergrum Bjornen?

2 Likes

It’s in the Forest region. aprox 2026, -1747

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Helldriver one of the two is Beredskapsförråd 104, There can’t be two with the same number. That would be illogical. So I agree that the top one is wrongly labeled. I like Bergrum “Havsörnen” for the top one even more now you thought to translate the name. I did not think of that. And it is near the sea.

1 Like

I agree with you that one of them is wrong labeled and i think too it is that near by the sea.

Do you destroy the runners in the containers?

2 Likes

In the beginning cases I did. But I don’t think it is needed.

1 Like

I think in this point like a guerilla. Destroy the Infrastructure and destroy the supplies.

But I see also that it has no effect for the further game. Also when i destroy the Relais Antennas.

2 Likes

Some stuff you can do in the game world might not have any real effect to weaken the position of the machines, but for role playing it is fun to do. Relay Beacons are counted in your stats so you might want to find them all. I do occasionally find one I missed. And every beacon has a field radio.

2 Likes

Discussion moved to proper topic.

//Mod

Edit:

Map icons can be wrong. To know the true name of the loc, hike there and look what kind of name is displayed once you get into it’s proximity.

Made the hike and Southern one shows nicely that it’s Beredskapsförråd 104.
Northern one, however, doesn’t produce any name when you get there.

So, the question is, what is the Northern one’s name? That we learn from the “Lost and Found” main mission. The name of Northern one is: “Havsörnen”.

Relay Beacons respawn and there’s no point to count them. I’ve destroyed 400+ of them already.

However, if you want specific numbers, then:
Archipelago - 8
Farmlands - 9
Forest - 7
South Coast - 6
Mountains - 7
Marshlands - 6
North Coast - 6
Himfjäll - 6

Total - 55

1 Like

They do?! Under what conditions?
I have a very vague memory of respawning beacons, but the locations I’ve returned to or passed by after destroying a beacon have been empty for a long time.

2 Likes

In a regular solo game, relay beacons doesn’t respawn.

However, if you join MP game and host has some/most of it’s relay beacons intact, those will be spawned in your game as well, once you return to your solo game. Though, the respawn placement can be random (e.g MP host had 6 in Marshlands and you get 4 in Marshlands and 2 in North Coast).

The above trick is semi-cheese way to get your Relay Beacons back to farm XP from them.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Didn’t think of that that since I always play solo. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My stats say I have 52 beacons done, so three left. I only play solo. The numbers are nice but I have no way of knowing where those three are. As I said sometimes I just find one. I am no actively looking for them.

What I am looking for are rune stones since Pufty thought he’d seen more than three, but I think he can’t recall where he saw them. I have been crisscrossing the map but they keep eluding me. Can you confirm that there are more than 3?

1 Like

If i were to provide a map of all Relay Beacon locations (since i did screenshotted each one’s loc), would it be more helpful? :thinking:

Sadly, i didn’t pay attention to those during my playthrough and i don’t know where and how many there are.

1 Like

Yes, that would be helpful.

So, did some image editing and added current relay beacon icons (the red ones for easier to spot) to the region maps.

However, there is an issue: Turns out that i don’t have screenshots of all relay beacons. And due to this, i’m unsure about two relay beacons. I remember seeing them there but don’t have screenshot to confirm it. With this, it could be very well that the current total is 53, not 55.

Still, here are the maps, to help out anyone who wants to see their locations. Unsure ones are marked with blue question mark (one in Farmlands, in the airfield; another in South Coast, North of Minken).

Also, i took screenshots of earlier maps, so that the excess amount of rivals doesn’t obscure the view. Due to this, region borders are different but i still included relay beacons that are in the current region borders. E.g the one near Äso used to be part of South Coast while now it’s part of the Farmlands.

Archipelago - 8

Farmlands - 8 (9?)

Forest - 7

South Coast - 5 (6?)

Mountains - 7

Marshlands - 6

North Coast - 6

Himfjäll - 6

4 Likes

Wow Thanks, that is cool. It gives me yet another goal to go on the maps. :+1:

2 Likes

rest till minne av