Interesting locations

Ah, that’s the place Gysbert already posted, but at night.

The white container at Fårudden Radio Mast safehouse can now be opened!

1 Like

And just when I thought I found it all I found several little gems, one of which is this.

A podium in a heart-shaped basin.
Folkets Park (requested by Hogge)

3 Likes

Wow, just wow!

5 Likes

Landfall update made it easier to collect all weapons now without duck & walk.

Wish I hade seen this before! Nicely done!
(I’ve been back to this place many times walking on the wall trying to get in there.)

It looks similar to the Redlight house I found just north of Kaptensvilla at the end of the street.

1 Like

Västra Mark partyhouse by Häckebergasjön. Romantic setting with view of the lake but not so romantic view if you hike up to the top of the hills west of the house there.

The brothel vibe is strong!

3 Likes

I found several locations where the trees are all gone and the ground is flat. I wonder if this high up in the mountains could be a future location for the new Base Assault feature.

1 Like

Earlier post with some info about the statue beside the maypole.

Hey thanks man, appreciate that

1 Like

Found a FNIX outpost converted by the Russians

1 Like

That’s indeed an interesting place, as this fnix outpost wasn’t there before the update…and it’s still the only one in marshland for now.

Found a third May pole. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think here is another (new) one:

spoiler

2 Likes

Cool I will check it out and add it to the Memory map.
And I will also document the new ones in my “Forntida Kultur & Ritualer” route.

Woah Garphammar, what have you been hiding!

4 Likes

There is also an interesting warehouse in garphammar, which maybe should be another entrance.

A friend hit its locked doors (inside) with his experimental sledgehammer, suddenly there was a big explosion. Maybe there’s something explosive behind the doors :man_shrugging:

I just found a nesting doll down there with some interesting lore and then found another one nearby but I think this needs a new topic because it connects so many dots

Garphammar is a very interesting location - it looks like a dummy town built just to cover the military installations.
Check the red house just north of fuel station :wink: