Interesting locations

So I just came across this place while fighting a rival nearby, can anyone explain the red lights?.
Is this connected to the same red rooms in the house in Haga or is this another cult-related scene

1 Like

Ängsnäs Manor - on the second floor of the only house still standing:

2 Likes

How did you get in there?

1 Like

I jumped from a scaffolding on the right to the far side of the roof. 5* jump boots and pants required :wink:

As to getting inside - field radio.

3 Likes

Yeah @Thagen found that place too a week ago.
Nobody knows the story behind it yet, if there is a story.
Just fun with variation of houses I’d guess and big :hearts: to them for doing houses really interesting this way.

I miss practice this morning.

1 Like

Not sure but let me guess you’re in Haga…

Yeah still missing one weapon in Lilla, I was on an adventure

I noticed over at the second hovercraft there were boat trailers. One behind a vehicle at the boat ramp and another one in a parking lot. I don’t remember seeing them before the update. Are these new?

If you need/want help I posted most locations here

2 Likes

This little area out in the Farmlands near Boo Church caught my eye, dont recall ever seeing it before Landfall dropped. Appears as though someone managed to live there and even start a tiny bit of gardening at a window (not visible since couldnt get other side).

1 Like

I like the vibe here

2 Likes

Looks like that is where the grave of L. salonen is…

No idea, never saw a grave there and didnt even know that grave existed.

There is a name plate there a silvery hexagon or pentagon with test. Shine light on it.
The little hut, garden and grave all on the hill close to eachother.

Scrolled back a bit but could not see if this location was posted previously:

At this position:

1 Like

:laughing: But it was posted :smiley:

1 Like

There is a cabin on Himfjall island that have several digital clocks in sets of three and two together. Clocks in the old days didn’t have a snooze function apparently so several clocks was used instead… :slight_smile:

GenZ_20220215_ClockHouse

2 Likes

Just a few shots from my gameplay in mountainous areas yesterday…
It’s so beautiful.

7 Likes

Also important to note that no people were/are norse, the language was norse, hence why they were called norsemen by foreigners (people who spoke norse). No one in Scandinavia (or Norway where I’m from call themselves norse).