Interesting locations

The second one in my opinion looks like naval radar that you find on ships, the first i have no idea could be a big radar, could be a storage container

2 Likes

It is some radar contraption, the same thing you see on top of the radar masts. I just wondered if they had a specific name (ultrasonic sensor?).The other looks indeed like the ones on ships, and is called ‘Slot Antenna’.

1 Like

Would anyone have any daylight shots of the Bear Cave? I’m curious

2 Likes

i mean i ca go get some. Like some on the outside or inside?

2 Likes

Oh mate legend, yeah outside - inside general space basically.

1 Like

alright got some pics lemme get them. The inside will look pretty much the same.

1 Like

3 Likes

Spot on, exactly what I needed. Is anyone covering stream tomorrow>

1 Like

stream of what? Next dev stream is the 19th

1 Like

Before you trigger the trap inside the shed, it’s filled with lamps, illuminating the statue:

2 Likes

Yeah i was surprised by the thing. Is there any way to reset the lamps?

1 Like

Same way you reset all the mission and collectable progresses.

1 Like

Thanks, so like making a new save.

2 Likes

I mean Laura put up game play on the FB page - thought they might have people to cover the slot.

Pontus is would seem, does not share the crown.

All hail the king.

1 Like

That gameplay was funny! All hail the king

1 Like

No giving the game away, We don’t want anyone asking if there is another interesting location do we?

1 Like

Gameplay for what? The to-be-finally-released-for-console DLC?

1 Like

I found a second Rune Snake Rock…

5 Likes

These are the exact coordinates of the Runestone. But i must vanish very fast. I have a flamethrower on the heels and he will burn my b**t :grinning:

4 Likes

These are all across. They’re very common actually and do tie with real mithilogy, but don’t take away from their importance. There’s a lot of GZ devs referred stone circles, stacks and specifically serpents. Old map concept with a barely visible sea serpent, the runes on the rock and serpent, but with alpine even having a side quest with prophecies…

The devs really pushed for this to be notable, so I say it’s worth looking in to it

2 Likes