List of biggest issues (as suggested by pontus)

Thanks, Madchaser for the list! The team is working with some of these but its nice to have them all in a list with all your comments, and its shared with them!

You’re the nice guy! :heart:

6 Likes

I second that, this happens even on high-end PCs. I agree it may be isolated to the Forest region, needs to go through other regions to see if it happens there as well…

Let’s keep this thread clean of anything not issues that the devs want to look at.
Off-topic will be removed at the behest of the OP.

//Mod

Here’s another common issue. The game crashes stating that “You have lost connection to Steam…” something like that. Some day I’ll get a screenshot of that, lol. Not sure if this is a GZ problem or a Steam problem though.

For me it has always been a steam issue. Because I then try to get on Steam, and it tells me I am unable to connect or something to that. At times my GF starts yelling from to other room, her computer, and it then seems to be MY fault some how.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)
Example of the forest region draw distance effect.

4 Likes

I had that exact thing happen in that exact location on PS4.

I killed two Tanks right next to each other and was in the middle of fighting the third. Suddenly the two bodies disappeared, then immediately reappeared standing in place before dropping dead again, like what happened in your gif. This happened half a dozen times in quick succession since I was running around and strafing from the third Tank’s attacks.

I didn’t know wtf was going on.

I haven’t noticed anywhere else that was as bad as that spot though.

1 Like

I quoted the gif in the start post.
Can you tell me coordinates or show on the map where it happened?

Thx

1 Like

Maybe replace the GIF with this YouTube link instead. It shows better that there seems to be a map region (or map chunk) border where “enemy objects” in one region is not visible to “enemy objects” in the other region. @VladTheInhaler , is this what you saw as well?
edit: It should be mentioned that this only seems to happen when the bots are calm or destroyed. Once they start to track or attack you they no longer vanish from view. But if you can escape from combat and they go back to calm mode the vanishing act starts again.

I didn’t see them phasing out of existence like that when they were alive. I think I had a fight nearby that spilled over into that area so I didn’t get a good look at them before shots started flying.

It was only when two of them died that I noticed their disappearing act.

I am on the XBOX One; lots of crashes, mostly near bigger areas like Hagaboda and Ostervik area, but also other areas. I think that the Home Base is broken because no matter what I have done, or how much my region threat increases I have not been able to enable the defense thing. I have only been able to play one round of the defense thing. It’s an older issue, but the schematic in IGA facility is still unreachable.
I would like to say that I absolutely love this game and have actually restarted it twice and am now on my third round of play, but it is almost unplayable because of the crashes.

Apex account is a problem (for me) it causes crashes and makes savegames unusable

Thx
It’s already in the list (second point). :wink:

1 Like

Happens even if you look through a scope. They don’t appear until you get close to them.

1 Like

Could you tell us on which the team currently is working on?

I would add something like “acknowleged” or “WIP” to the specific detail-summaries.

Btw:
I added some more issues and put in some examples/proofes.

SysteM: PC (Steam) Win 10

Description:
At Soviet Recon camp just north of the starting point for the Mission Foreign Machines one of the three guns are under the ground, not able to pick it up.

You can pick it up, but it’s very difficult. You need a perfect position to be able to reach it. Can’t give more hints, but it’s possible.

Oh, I can’t believe someone has not mentioned this yet:

IGA Facility, the HEDP Schematic is still underground.

3 Likes

Because the EMP Round schematic is currently locked in a room that seems like it’s going to be used for a future mission, I wonder if the same is true for the HEDP schematic.

Maybe they’re gonna end up putting it in a new location in an upcoming mission or revamp, and that’s why it’s not available right now. Same as the EMP schematic.

It is really annoying that it’s been buried for months now, though.

1 Like

I gave up, spent like 15 minutes trying to get a good angle on the gun but after that I was like f-it.

THIS IS A BUG NOT A FEATURE in my opinion.

2 Likes