Map issues can go here

what lies under the floorboards here in Asö?

If you should crawl under the building from here, it is not possible because the gap is too small or the board is blocking the way.

It’s a dead Proto-Runner, it appears to have sunken through the floor somehow.

Minor issue.
Last few days, Steam PC, been having an issue with South Coast Region score being different for the first guest when in co-op and I the host. It started by the squad going there with the region at 21. First machine destroyed caused a rival and a Fnix base to spawn. We took out the base and the level stayed at 21. This was on my GF map so we also had to take out the hunter rival. The level dropped to 19 so we stay in the region to get it back to 21. The first guest that joined, after destroying a lot of machine in the hunter farms in the region. (hunter farms=areas like the manor that spawn a lot of hunters), he announced we reached 21 but I and the other two players stated it was still at just 20.

Came back the next day and we repeated the same thing and got the same results. The first guest that joins the map gets a different level reading than the rest.

EDIT: all other regions seem ok.

Also, last few weeks noticed a lot less crashing solo but in co-op, players are still crashing out of the map. Most the time they rejoin in a few seconds.

1 Like

You should make an own topic for this, that it can be followed up by the devs more concentrated.

@JuanEyeJack, @Zesiir
I don’t think that this is a minor issue.
Different data for different players in the same world always is bad and sound like something more in the background is going wrong. Who knows what else is affected and if it’s part of the crashing issues…

The first control point you unlock (Tyoveden) returned to a neutral control point because of the new patch

This is already reported, for further discussion and information about this bug check the following topic:

Reason I posted it here is because of the topic, and it is a map issue. And Zesiir has been doing a great job of sorting the “bugs” and bringing them to the attention of the dev team. It also could be I am the only player with this issue since it take two players in a co-op looking at the region level and then comparing them with each other. We stumbled on it by chance. But confirmed by two different players and two different times the game was started.

1 Like

Hello there, so while playing and collecting Machine Blueprints i found a problem on a certain place.

that bug appears on F23 Överby Air force base.

i Straight up fell down ofc, it was tricky how i had to get the Machine Blueprint there…

i Play on PC and i was in that moment completly alone, im not sure when this bug appeared or if its because of me (what i seriously doubt)

How i get the key of mulvadsberger Tunnel?

Not really an map issue.

But to answer your question - you do the missions from FNIX rising

It’s part of the Fnix rising DLC.

Thank you for this Answer

Map problem with UltraWide monitor (3440x1440)
Platform: PC
Look at the coordinates in relation to the mouse placement while moving.

The stations list appears on top of the location info.

Here to share some wrong locations icons; same locations duplications instead of their own names and simply no name locations + bugged safehouse.

ANL 144 (p2)

Just found it right now

Edit:

Found another one. It’s in the sam location.

The water of the lake is drawn incompletely from one side. However, the attributes of the water are active there, so you are spawned on the shore again.

Was spotted by me before the last update and can still be found there after the last update.

Made a post before realizing this thread is for my issue:
Sillavik mission doesnt display correctly
0d9d0e4de8af39a2039ed85efbf8d535ed22060d_2_690x329
edbafcf4d91864628b6eb6348e5ae13dc956615d_2_690x204
As seen, all South Coast missions are completed(including ‘To the Lighthouse’ which is given in Sillavik) but it doesnt show.
Full thread here

1 Like

Kalleby still has 2 map markers, seems this is an issue as old as 2019.
Only the top one displays the mission, other one is just the settlement.

Osterhallen Missing Map Marker

Bergsfrugrottan(?) East Entrance Missing Map Marker

Bergsfrugrottan(?) West Missing Map Marker

Osterhallen Marine Center Missing Map Marker