Map of the GZ world with labelling

This is so cool. Thanks for this. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Kees, glad you liked it. :coffee:

2 Likes

Really great work, could you label the regions? I was trying to find a map with all the regions labeled and I can’t find one and I can’t get onto the game rn either :confused:

2 Likes

This map is really cool awesome work Gysbert. That’s great :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this, amazing detailed map.

2 Likes

Yes that’s perfect, thank you for the hard work : D

1 Like

Thanks its amazing. keep supporting others

2 Likes

Great maps - especially with the boomboxes now! :grin: Maybe you should revisit Map 3 and see if the stim locations are still relevant - I know a lot of them got removed with the last update?

Cheers!

2 Likes

:grinning:

Removed? I don’t think so. I know that the stims will no longer be there if you have picked them up once, after the May-update. But for new players or new playthroughs they should be still there. From the moment I heard that stims that are laying on certain fixed locations became one time pick-ups, I stopped taken them. I just today checked on some and they were still there. Now I only take the random stims. So for newer players I like to leave them on the map, as long as they know that they will be gone when they have picked them up before.

2 Likes

You’re right - my bad. So for me, they’re removed at least… :grin::wink::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Shared this around. Fantastic work.

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate you commenting.
Also @Bowi thanks.

5 Likes

Considering I’m noob at the game, I prefer to stay away from those maps and discover the world for myself, but I’ll definitely have a thorough look at them later. I love such maps.

1 Like

That’s what most people like to do, I guess.

The maps are really only meant as a memory help, and not really for helping people take short-cuts. But some people like shortcuts. So when people forgot a location or want know a certain location they can check, and be spoiled.

I use my map al the time when I playing when I want to go somewhere that is not displayed on the map. I also shows me what areas I might explore more because they are empty. I have found many little gems that way. If you don’t have a map it a lot harder remembering what you have explored or not. :herb:

2 Likes

What’s the purpose of tourist attractions exactly? :sweat_smile: (I decided to have a look.)

OMG! Map #3 is sooooo detailled! Congrats! What’s the purpose of Cairn too?

I need to keep playing that game. I haven’t left the Archipelago Region yet. :sweat_smile: People who say that this game is “empty” aren’t considering that only a very few amount of people made the game.

2 Likes

Tourist attractions are just places you can go that have something special, be a tourist and make pictures. Like ruins, or nice buildings, culture, old mines, etc. They make the world less empty, and show some of the Swedish Culture as well.

Cairns are ancient markers, or monuments, often used to mark borderlines, or to mark a path to show what way to travel. In GZ you also find them marking high points or cave entrances. Some might have been used in a spiritual sense to dance around maybe? :wink:

4 Likes

So helpful. Very much appreciated!

5 Likes

Updated map3 (after Landfall) with a number of new additions, but specifically with respawnable Iron - & Wood piles. So far I’ve only found those piles in Forest Region and Marshland Region.
It was a good run today, if wood was bacon, I brought it home. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have read that the stims in this revamped location…

Spoiler

Spooky Barn

…are respawning. Can anybody confirm this?

1 Like

Just explored the barn. Only found a Boombox and 3 flares by the main “altar”. Either they are not there or I missed them.

1 Like