Map of the GZ world with labelling

If you look around there is a parkour opportunity. :wink:

Yeah…found that. Although the first time I…

Spoiler

did it backwards sneaking up the left side hay bales. Didn’t figure out the easy route until I went backwards all the way around.

1 Like

But did you verify that the two stims respawn?

I looked again but I didn’t see respawned sims.

1 Like

FYI, Because Google drive doesn’t show a large enough view of Map 3, I tried to resize to 150% in the hope it did not loose sharpness to much. And I think it’s better this way.
What do you think? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I guess there are no words needed…

Map 3 (actual) :

Map 4 (before Landfall) :

1 Like

Definitely readable. Spectacular work. I have a triple screen setup and always have this up while I am playing. Many thanks again for your effort!

1 Like

Strange that you get blurry view. Can you clear cache?
The new file is 57 mb maybe that’s too big for your phone.
On desktop it works perfect.

Maybe it’s due to the size of the file…

Edit: yes, it is. After long time waiting the details will come. But every single zoom-step will load the whole map again.

Map 3:

Map 4:

1 Like

I will Fix it. Be back in a jiffy. :wink:
Edit: Fixed.

4 Likes

I have said it before but will say it again. Such a fantastic resource. Love it. Thanks for making the time and effort to produce this.

4 Likes

Thx, now I can use it on smartphone without any delay again. :+1:

1 Like

I know if often include locations of things on the map that are really not important to know, but I do this as a sort of archiving to see if something changes. And I also think it makes the map better.

The latest unnecessary object I included was “Telephone Booths”. So far I found 29. Doing so I noticed some peculiar lack of placings; Hagaboda a big city has none, on Himfjäll I found one, and Booths standing on a main road also one. Now I’m sure I will find a few more, but not much more. :sunglasses:

Took another run at the Haunted Barn today. No stims…only a boombox and 3 flares.

2 Likes

So they do not respawn, as expected. Cool.
The stims were a floor up.

1 Like

With the working map getting MB-heavier with all the layers, my 16 GB memory seems no longer be enough when I also running the game for map-reference. PSP takes needs more time to handle each change I make. :snail:

I have two memory slots empty in my PC, so I have ordered 16 GB - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 extra. Not sure if that will be enough to make a huge difference, but it will at least be a bit faster I suppose. :rocket:

1 Like

Anyone recognises where this is?

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks 0L0. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

FYI and your pleasure, I Updated Map 3 with the new Assault Base stuff. Remember don’t watch it if you don’t want be spoiled. As always I will be updating when I find new things to add. Enjoy. :crazy_face:

6 Likes