May Update Now Live!

Was the issue with ammo stacks disappearing fixed in this update? i left a reply to someone that had this issue after i did some further looking into the matter and found something out that may be causing it, Disappearing ammo again

1 Like

Sorry, no it wasnā€™t :slight_smile: I know itā€™s annoying

After this update the beacon in my area just came back to life. I had to go through the hassle of taking it out again

Treat that as an opportunity to get some more XP :wink:

Or just shoot it from a distance to make it go away

Dam, i was looking forward to playing it this weekendā€¦ again i could be completely wrong about the cause! ill play a bit after i get the update downloaded, and ill post again if i learn anything

You can contribute greatly towards solving the disappearing ammo bug by recording and reporting each time it happens, that way the devs will know how to reproduce it, making it much easier to fix!

I wold also suggest that if you are on the XBox One (and I think PS4) you can save a video too, so the conditions it occurred in can be seen

1 Like

Hereā€™s some helpful steps for gameplay recording on the ps4 and xbox if anyone needs them :slight_smile:
PS4, XBOX

1 Like

I only ever lose ammo randommly when i equip a scope and use the gun while scope equipped on ak or smg.I only know this because i dont like scopes on the small to mid guns and ive not lost ammo since by not using scopes.Strange but it works for me.

Hereā€™s my problem with the update, when the update drop I thought making a new character would reset me to the beginning of the game but it didnā€™tā€¦ I beat the game already the first week GenZ came out but making a new character just to be at the exact same spot I beat the game the first time kinda gets me madā€¦

Delete your original character or wipe your save data. Itā€™s unfortunately the only way to start again

1 Like

Ever since I started playing the beacons have always came back, but it may be cause I donā€™t grab the radio from it after destroying it.

So nothing is respawning in loot boxes at all 0. game crashes after just a few minutes of play and ticks seem over powered now. WTH did you guys do with this patch? How about fix the problems you have been told about instead of BS like photo mode I mean really WTF!

3 Likes

@Ichi_the_blind

Balancing damage is difficult and theyā€™re constantly improving and tweaking. Your feedback counts.

2 Likes

They respawn after 4 hours

1 Like

Yea I guess. Itā€™s just I have to kill the robots as well

First island is now way too overwhelming for how little supplies you getā€¦ maybe get one chance at reviving yourself cause you never find adrenaline, and are constantly surrounded by 5-15 walkers at any given time, as well as usually 4 or 5 hunters. The fights arenā€™t worth the time it takes to burn through all the loot you just spent an hour getting, and then get a tiny amount of ammo back, usually for guns you donā€™t even have yetā€¦ this is going to push new players away big timeā€¦ maybe they shouldā€™ve just focused more on the game breaking issues being reported over and over again for the last couple months, than focusing on how to keep new players interestedā€¦ Iā€™ve seen quite a few posts where new players have just rage quit because they constantly get swarmed by machines and still are learning the game, and have like nothing to heal with or barely any ammo.

4 Likes

Definitely agree. Starter island should be for learning the game, not bashing your head against a wall in frustration.

Iā€™ve been reading a lot of negative feedback about the starter island and submitted it to the devs along with some ideas to improve the situation:)

2 Likes

I *started a new second toon * and went through the first island to lvl towards getting the trophy(still in the works) and scoured all parts dealing with a handful of engineer class hunters and with a .243 and explosive barrels made it super easy. I donā€™t understand why there is many stated comments on how this is difficult. Iā€™m not in any form a hardcore talent gamer.

Later though I have seen more hunter parties that are tearing me up my low level toon now and it gets frustrating but a good strategy and equipment on the ground with patience clears them.

I hope the game stays the same personality on the first island. I want more patrolling dogs actually

1 Like