Mouse working in menu but not in-game

the beta is ending and no bugfix X(

3 Likes

Well im pretty sure those of us who cant play will most likely be asked to see if the problem has been rectified with extended testing, i might be wrong but it makes sense

I want to play this game so much :pensive:

1 Like

1 like = quicker glitch fix :joy:

1 Like

Same issue here

PC:
Pentium G4560
GTX 1050ti
8GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro
Keyboard/Mouse Logitech k120/m110

As someone that has manipulated game coding for a while (from the days of HalfLife), this seems more likely to due with certain mouse drivers since it’s a “mouse look” function during game play. The menu function operation coding tend to differ from actual game play coding. The “older CPU” idea wouldn’t be far off as this would associate with certain mouse drivers. However, it would be interesting to know if the more common occurrence would be related to anyone using non-basic mouse setup. For instance, I use a Viotek keyboard+mouse setup and I have drivers for this equipment. These drivers and software may not be “in-game mouse friendly.”

In a past beta testing I did, there was a report that the mouse drivers for the PC and the software for the keyboard+mouse equipment created a in-game conflict. Never heard anything beyond the initial report, but it has been know to happen.

Moreover, that’s the entire point of Beta testing. We’re not here to “play a new game.” We’re here to help the DEV’s fix the issues at the beginning. Some of us get solid game play while others can’t get past a menu bug. It happens, so let’s do our part and contribute what we can.

DEV’s - I salute your hard work. Keep it up. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Hey there guys and also devs,
I also have the same problem. Any of my mice oder gaming devices (wired, wireless, programmed, steam controller or also X360 gamepad) work. I can’t look around. Walking, sprinting, jumping works flawless.

1 Like

I have the problem aswell me and my dad cant play i hope its gonna be fixed am soo hyped for this game :)!!

Hey man, how can it seem more likely to be with certain mouse drivers when controllers/gamepads arent working?

1 Like

Same issue, I tried with mouse+keyboard and xbox controller, but in both cases I can’t look around in-game

1 Like

I cant look around in game. But that does not stop me from playing :sweat_smile:. I managed to run to the church and pick up the shotgun. Walked out. Without the ability to turn the neck and see a robot filling me with led. Started up again at Yttervik. My guy in the game was facing down. Fantastic, now I can just face the ground in this beutiful swedich world.:pensive:

Also, I see the devs have a vision for what they want this game to become. They have put love into the making of this game and Im happy to see this game being made. When I was little I used to play that I was out in the forest shooting robots and stuff. So its like seeing my childhood fantasies becoming “real”. Also if a dev reads this. Please put some references to Stig helmer and Jönssonligan :wink:. Och jag vill köra volvo oxå. Mitt hjärta brister när jag ser dom här fordonen som man inte kan köra, stoppa dit en och annan modell av nån volvo bm valmet också. Det finns för få traktorer där.

Love from Finland.

4 Likes

I think we can’t play the game now :worried:. Cheer up and buy the game, if you’re so much interested to play :grin::smile:

1 Like

Same probs. tryed all solutions - no effect. in menu mouse works, in game - not. sad that all beta process passing by …

2 Likes

Just chill maybe we got a second chance to try this out, the game looks good to me exept the mouse bug =) i hope they will fix this to next time best regards SInnes

1 Like

he. the beta is over. we cant play ist now. but, maybe …

1 Like

Thr beta has not ended as yet, there is time, the beta ends at 9am CEST on the 22nd

1 Like

its the 22nd RN for me and I never got to play due to this :,( I had even reinstalled the game

1 Like

shame, the time is over :frowning:

1 Like

Nice beta, 4 days with mouse bug, very inresting and fun game!

3 Likes

i am still waiting for a f****** bugfix.

ganz ehrlich ? wie viele konnten das game nun spielen? wie viele konnten nun garnicht spielen ? einfach nur traurig, das man so einen fehler nicht beheben kann. alles mögliche können sie im vorraus beheben an fehlern. nur dann wenn es drauf ankommt ist am am arsch gekniffen XD . leider sehr schade wobei das game sehr viel potenzial verspricht.

2 Likes