Mouse working in menu but not in-game

this could be great :calendar:

Well, Iā€™m sure we will get an extended beta period for the compensation. A part of the community has been deprived of gameplay and Iā€™m pretty sure the devs will extend the beta period. We also know that this wonā€™t be the only beta period. Graham confirmed that we might have more beta periods in the future, so I wouldnā€™t worry much.

6 Likes

Tengo el mismo problema lo probarƩ en otro pc con otra cpu haber que pasa

I have an xbox controller for my pc and same thing there.
No way to turn around using mouse nor controller

do we not have a fix for this yet I have a friend with the same exact issue

sent the email hopefully we can get this fixed because the game looks amazing :slight_smile:

For me the mouse is working in game and in the menu. But my controller (xbox 360) is not working at all. Not in the menu and not in game.
Edit: restarted the game and controller works

Ma souris ne fonctionne pas je ne peux pas dĆ©placer la camera pourriez vous mā€™aider ?.
My mouse does not work I can not move the camera could you help me?

bro do not you think this is not enough people who have reported the bug? do you think you are the only one who wants to play?

Same problem.
I also canā€™t move camera with right stick on my gamepad, while i can move character with left one.

Platform: PC
Impossible to use the mouse.

the same thing for meā€¦

Yeah The Mouse donā€™t works into the game, only on the main menu.

But I do not see the mail to send my DXDIAG ā€¦

Sorry for my English.

They have enough dxdiag reports now, they donā€™t want anymore. We will just have to wait it out and hope we at least get one day to play it. Maybe we should try to work out what we all have in common!?

Two days until the beta ends and most of us still have the bug. Thats just great.

2 Likes

Mouse do not work in GamePlay.

Menu UI : if you make transition btw two menus like press escape , go to setting,go back and click some button . I was not able to click ui button but after 1-2 seconds.

Mouse working on menu and map but donā€™t work in game, how to fix?

My god, read the damn thread!

1 Like

The devs are seeing what we have in common from all of the specs weā€™ve emailed them through the dxdiag. Still though, I installed and launched the game as soon as I got emailed a key, so it would be nice to maybe have some additional days as I canā€™t wait to play this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like itā€™s going to be something really simple, like as if in the back of my mind I kind of know what it is bit canā€™t work it out. I have vague memories of having a very similar problem in another game but I might be imagining it. I know one of the just cause games had a similar issue because the look speed setting kept resetting itself to 0 but we donā€™t have access to that setting.