Multiplayer Issues Collection Thread

Welcome, you play in Xbox or Pc?

This looks like it belongs in the MP Issues thread, so it gets more attention.

//Mod

We have the problem when we are together (multiplayer) in a battle and let the runner out, the game always breaks off after a few seconds, we tested that 10 times. We come from Germany to play on the PC.

1 Like

Claimed resistance bases do not show up in for anyone but the host. We have had this issue occur in more than one World but are unsure how to replicate it.
Finx base did not get destroyed for players on the client side, even when claiming it the original structure and loot remained. Clients were still able to loot the base even after restarting, the base stayed inactive otherwise
Sounds stay even after destroying the base and leaving the area (only Host), this is fixed by a restart

Platform: Steam
Multiplayer with up to 4 people. Same issues for everyone

1 Like

Moved to MP Issues thread.

//Mod

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: Non-Host Players not getting Assignment credit for defeating Base Assault a certain way, in this instance we killed one with melee, for which only I got credit, and another with only SMGS, which once again only I got credit

**Host or Client:**I am Hosting

**Players in your game:**3 total

Specifications: All 3 of us are on Xbox Series X

PC/steam
Host public co-ops, full house, players’ runners are used everywhere, battles and afterwards alike. Last few days, my game crashed hard but got a pop up stating that I lost steam connection. That was after a few hours of play.
next session: Hosting, full map of players, again using runners all over the place. Some players drop out and do not return. In the past, players would drop out and then come right back. So don’t know if guests are not just leaving or if they crash out. Overall, the crashing issues are back to pre-update state or better.

1 Like

One thing I’d like to add.
Well I didn’t have these crashing issues while playing alone. And if I played with my mate the crashes we’re quite rare.

But I noticed that I don’t have anymore crashes when playing with exp KVM59 with exp shock ammo.
It has been a long time that I wasn’t able to play with it regularly, as this combination always lead to crashes.

1 Like

Alone, it’s hard to close the game.
But in multiplayer using SHOCK AMMO it is very easy for the game to crash
Xbox

Please state which system you are playing on.

PC/steam. Players on my map and myself using shock ammo ( in AG 4) and the KVM 59 level 6 at the same time with a few runners deployed and no crash issues related to any type of ammo used. That includes taking down a reaper. One player even deployed the remote turrets before I was able to.

Still have players dropping out of the game but in the past, if they crashed out they would most the time join back. None have been popping back in. I think it is just the latest inexperienced players that just leave with no final goodbye. They may not know how to type in game to communicate.

Looks like the new update created issues on XBox1 platform. I changed to multiuser last night just before turning the game off and now when I try to open the game I see my username but the little wheels I see when it opens just keeps spinning but it doesn’t open the game.

Welcome to The forum,
You try Install It again?

Also yesterday after defeating a robot I couldn’t see the loot while searching so I assume that is a bug that needs to be fixed for XBox1 platform also

If I reinstall would I lose all my previous game levels?

You have The avalanche accont ?

Best way to make sure is to backup your save. A quick google search should give the results you need.

I do not have an avalanche account that I’m aware

For being able to do the fmtel-missions you need to have an avalanche apex Connect Account. It was created at the first start after the update which brought the fmtel-box.

Nevertheless, it doesn’t have anything to do with your savegame.

Btw, what did you mean with “I changed to multiuser last night just before turning the game off”?

Didn’t understand this sentence.

Reinstalled and it worked
Thanks

Yea I’m constantly having issues playing multiplayer(playing on Xbox one):

•Kvm59 chain lightning with shock ammo (host/players)
•Shock ammo in general ( host/players)
•Too many motorcycles being used
•Too many dogs being used
•DLC rocket turret causing game to crash
•Players spawning into world would either crash players game and/or host game
•fast traveling around world
•machines/rivals teleporting when using shock ammo and/or when fast traveling
•host not being able to see machines that players are fighting
•base assaults/defense crashing solo and multilayer
•the main mission the home tan being locked if another player grabs the map to quickly or before completing the steps

And there’s probably a lot more I haven’t mentioned. These need to be addressed. I’m really losing hope for this game. there’s already nothing to do after you beat the game and I bought the DLC to extend the game a little more already. The multiplayer is all most people have going for this game honestly. And with it being so buggy as a solo game but it being buggy as multiplayer just makes it so much worse.