New NPC monologues - Mona Jonsson

Dark Skies update

Tylöveden Resistance Side-mission “Death from Above”

Monalogues by Mona :wink:

- Found tracking device.

Mona: Hello, this is Mona Jonsson, part of the Tylöveden Resistance. Did you say that you found a tracking device on one of those flying Soviet machines?

Mona: Thank you! This is the first piece of news we have of what’s happening over there. Our scouts have… not been coming back from the North Coast lately…

Mona: We need to follow this lead. It’ll take me some time to catch up with you though, so be careful, okay? Death to the machines!

- Find where the data on the tracking device is received.

Mona: Well, that strange. Soviet equipment inside a FNIX camp?

Mona: Oooh, wait! I heard someone talking about a Soviet Captain (Tatiana) who’s working with the FNIX machines. Could this be her place? Don’t let your guard down.

- A Soviet computer in a FNIX port.

Mona: Shit, they’re sending more of those… firebirds here? No, we cannot let them establish a base in Hagaboda. These machines can crush us.

- Reach the planned landing point for the arriving Firebird reinforcements.

Mona: I’m too far away to make it in time. So i’m gonna have to count on you now, okay? They say that you handle a gun like no one else. You can do this.

Mona: You actually did it. It wasn’t too much for you, after all. It’s all good, you’re fine, you’re fine.

Mona: Okay, why don’t you come over, I brought something for you.

- Meet up with Mona (Hagaboda East Wall-Tower at 1019, -4209)

Mona: There you are! It’s so nice to meet you. That was some impressive work you did. The stories about you didn’t lie.

Mona: I’m thinking that me and Anna will stay here for a bit and keep an eye out. But you keep on moving, we need you out there. Death to the machines!

- Note on table

Mona and Anna, the camp will not be the same without your pine needle coffee and warmest end-of-patrol hugs. We pray that this teenager who contacted you will be as capable as everyone says, and that you can return to us shortly. Death to the Machines!

• Extra Back story from @Avalanche_Amanda in life stream:
    Mona worked in a big Factory (like IGA). She first worked on the floor, but then advanced to a more leadership position.

To Return to the top Click here.
For Resistance Newsletters Lore Click here.
For Russian Doll’s Lore Click here.
For Survivor Notes Click here.
For War Figurine Notes Click here.

Other important lore resources
Generation Zero story timeline
NPC monologues & dialogues
New monologues & dialogues (Therese - Pontus)
Tatiana’s Lore found in Death from Above
Extended Synopsis of Key Story Events

1 Like

That’s interesting. She is not just talking about “the resistance”. Maybe a sign of different groups/factions to interact with in future?

1 Like

There are different groups who all are part of Swedish resistance movement against the agressor. We have*:

• Anita’s resistance group on Himfjäll
  • Elsa split off from Anita and started separate group which she called “The Resistance” (not the same as “the resistance” without capitulation)
  • The group with Calle in the RingFort which Veronica referred to as “Mole city”.
  • The group that Janek mentioned at Måsskär
  • The Östervik’s Civil Militia held together by Marja
  • The Salthamn Civil Militia with Therese
  • The Tylöveden Resistance to which Mona & Anna belong to.
  • The Swedish Military
  • The Iron Church, but they seem to only fight for personal gain.

*all this is mostly conjecture and may need adjustmenting.

2 Likes