New teasers for the Skyfire Update (25 june '24)

Im a bit torn.
In general I would agree, but the control points currently (for about 2 and half year now) are the only consistent fast travel locations besides the command bunkers for me.

Just because of that I could live with 2-3 control points in mountain region.

1 Like

It is strange that Claimed control points, as fast travel points are not disappearing like your normal safehouses do. Maybe that could provide insights for the dev in how to fix the disappearing safehouse issues.

1 Like

Thinking about that…
I sometimes had the situation that I wasn’t able to see the resistance icon at my bases. There was a different icon, somehow red… In that case I wasn’t able to start defense missions, too. And I wasn’t able to fast travel there.

So if there is or was a mission related to a fast travel location or safehouse, they are always available on the map.

If not, they may vanish.

If the bases become available again, I’m also able to fast travel there again.

Something else… Do you also have the impression that the next update could be something really great? All these teasers… It feels like it could be like landfall update was.

1 Like

I sure do. They had promised to develop the narrative further. What better way to achieve this than by creating a substantial update that weaves together all the little tidbits of information and the wishes of GZ players?

2 Likes

On the game’s home screen, I’ll translate it in a second

3 Likes

it reads:

STATE

ENGINES ARE RUNNING. EQUIPMENT IS READY.

1 Like

Why do I cannot see that? (PS5)

Edit:
Played something else, then tried again now and there it is. I really wondered if the message is written in russian or if it’s just due to your language settings, but it’s also in russian for me.

:thinking: the environment on the screen looks like a FNIX structure, but why it is the text russian?

“Engines are running”… So maybe another hint on a new soviet boss machine?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but we know there’s a Soviet agent who’s been working with FNIX, so I believe it could be the agent describing a new FNIX machine or like you said it could be another Soviet machine

1 Like

Its been 3 weeks, can YOU give us some information already?

1 Like

i CAN AGREE DEFINETLY … i think they are adding fish so lakes will look ore real and possibly fishing and the machine is a drone we can conrol the dog or the toy lure .

1 Like

Soviet agent? Or do you mean Captain Tatiana Ilyinichna Tereshkova?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s who I was talking about

1 Like

Just an update, I found where the video with the new machine’s noises were taken. I didn’t find the exact position but if you look closely you can see the background is the exact same. Notice how the top of the mountain is completely barren and cleared, almost as if a structure will be there…

1 Like

Good find. It more and more looks like the mountain region is getting some revamping, or at least new locations to discover. I wonder what this coming update is going to be called?

1 Like

Food for Thought :grin: (maybe digesting it gives life…)

1 Like

But probably the crab is just the reflection of the Vulture machine lurking for the fish. The triangular shapes could be the spur on it’s legs. :coffee:

1 Like

that flat spot could be the area of the new update

1 Like

That location was changed short after the last south coast revamp (control points).
We expected to see a mountain region revamp with the following update, but because of the extraordenary issues with control points in general and too many FNIX bases in special this revamp didn’t happen yet.

So what we see there were the preperations… Maybe we’ll now get what we expected long ago.

1 Like

3 Likes

:+1:
Ok, is that a news for a final teaser or other info for tomorrow or is that the announcement for the update for tomorrow? :thinking:

1 Like