New Weapon Ideas

Adding an experimental Magnus:

The revolver has an extra two slots and it will ignite as a green flare and then the machines will attack that component, there is an increased rate of fire and a sped up reload.

To edit the rpg experimental:

The missiles at least one should home in on a machine that is nearest or this could be a new ammo type that only works with 5crown and up

Ok, so I mixed together an image of what I personally would like the experimental .44 Magnus to be:

As you might see, I would like for it to have the same feature as the experimental PVG 90, increased velocity and penetration. Simply put, it would really increase it’s potential against Hunters. Also, the revolver has mainly served as an anti-Runner weapon. With this version, their armor plates would no longer provide any protection for their fuel cells. :boom:

8 Likes

I like it. The rounds could be sub-sonic, making it harder to tell where their coming from…just a suggestion. Might be good for when your using the scope…if they ever fix the glitch that is.

I’d like something a bit more extreme. Maybe mount six barrels directly to the cylinders, making it a manually operated Gatling gun of sorts. Doesn’t make much sense, but it would be pretty cool :slight_smile:

Gave it a thought and my idea of 6* .44 Magnus would look similar to Particle Magnum:

With 3 firing modes as well:

1. Weakest - EMP shots, non-damaging, 12x shots per one reload.
  2. Normal - regular .44 rounds, 6x shots per one reload.
  3. Strongest - powerful blast (similar to HE rocket, but not as big AoE), 1x shot per reload.

Further clarifications:
E.g when 4x EMP shots have been fired, you can fire the weapon in normal mode for 4 times (essentially, 2x EMP shots = 1 normal shot). However, even if you’ve fired only 1x EMP shot, you can not use the strongest mode. For that, you need to have all 6 rounds in the weapon.

5 Likes

Adding a barrel to each cylinder of a revolver makes no sense. Unless you fire all 6 barrels at once? Even then, the revolver would need 6 hammers, and you wouldn’t need the revolving mechanism anymore either, so… Even a 6-barrel gatling gun fires only one shot at a time. A gatling gun is in many ways an automatic revolver. Anyways, don’t turn the Magnus into a pistol, or I’ll just stick to the 5* version. :wink:

I know it wouldn’t be logical, but none of the experimental weapons thus far have made sense. The point is basically to make cool looking stuff.
If Avalanche go the full nine yards, the experimental Magnus could be an electrically operated, magazine-fed gatling pistol :stuck_out_tongue:

Belt-fed. As seen in Bioshock 1. Magazine-fed, like that 10mm cylinder/magazine curiosity from Fallout 1/2 makes no sence. That, or Dardick revolver actually can be fed standart ammunition.
About electric operrated - “That gun” from FO:NV, a.k.a. Blade Runner’s M2019 blaster?

I’d go less complicated way and just alter ammo - like AP property on HP bullet (regardless if it possible), or apply that “explody flechette” from FNIX/x-12g shotguns, but works on impact or internals hit. Also making better velocity and ballistics for turning it into “pvg90 lite”.

1 Like

The möller pp the weakest gun in game the starter weapon has been reborn and a has become a killing beast. The special thing about this möller is that it shoots explosives that explode on impact and unlike the exp 12 gage you dont have to be face to face with the target. It has a modified magazine a drum mag that that can hold up to 50 bullits and the story behind this one is that member of the police decided to have some fun with explosives and there gun It has a a special attachment that make the gun not explode itself when firing and has a extremely good silencerimage image

3 Likes

This improved gun would pack more of a punch then the 5c version and has the ability to inflict croosive damage to machines it has a 30% chance to get a critical. It has a extended mag to hold 8 shots as seen in the black cylinder on front but incrises the reloading time but has a faster fire rate. It uses a part of a apoc tick to have corosive efect image image image

4 Likes

Merged into the appropriate topic.

//Mod

Really cool idea.
I think it could receive some more “realistic” modifications. For example, it could get a pistol grip and become magazine fed, with polymer grips. Perhaps paint it green as well, as Swedish military arms generally were green at this time. Corrosive ammos is a cool idea as well. Generally it’d be fun if they’d add custom ammo for the shotguns, like explosive ammo.

dude this u really like

2 Likes

What about an auto shotgun?
Something like this
20210131153950_1

2 Likes

Sorta like this it was a older version that i made

2 Likes

Ooo that wold be awsome and op

1 Like

Idk if its a spelling erer or something but yes

2 Likes

Naw, pistol grip in the rear.

But that’s a nice model.

3 Likes

add a MINIGUN pls itd be a cool experimental weapon but the ammo could be realy rare itd also be cool if you could add a non experimental kvm

1 Like