New Weapon Ideas

@Fwerkie I’ve done a good bit of clay shooting IRL, over the last… 17 years! So I know my way around a shotgun. :slight_smile: I use a very well balanced Beretta over/under shotgun, and this is what you should go for if you want to hit your targets. :+1:

IRL there are some neat differences that matter a lot, but in-game? Nah.
The over/under fires it’s barrels as fast as you can double tap the trigger, so that ties it with the Sjöqvist. You could give a over/under the same “damage” as the Pump Action, but with a much faster reload, and of course, only a 2 shot capacity. Maybe a tighter accuracy and lower recoil could also be a feature for a over/under compared to the other two? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would probably not use a double barreld rifle in game. But if it came sawed of and could be used as sidearm. Then it could be something for me. But I would rather prefere the russian shotgun with revolving mag like a revolver. The MTs255. Not better than the one in the game. Just different. But it’s from the early 90’s.

A flare gun could be useful as a lure.

3 Likes

Quicker fire-rate when compared to pump-action and of course much quicker reloads than any tube-fed system.
Still nothing I’d use, though.

I’d prefer an experimental, magazine fed Sjöqvist with some sort of twist. Perhaps explosive rounds, like in Die Hard Trilogy or Turok.

2 Likes

This is true. If they added an experimental Sjoqvist to the game then a double barreled shotgun with fast fire rate might be redundant, but if they don’t, then I think they should spring for one. Maybe as a small DLC, so if people don’t see the point, they don’t have to get it.

3 Likes

I’m still voting for the russian shotgun revolver. It’s a rifle but there is modifications into sidearms.

5 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deployable sentry turret and more Traps

Would it be 12 gauge, or a different one, like 410?

1 Like

It’s 12 gauge if you refer the russian gun

1 Like

Ok. Yeah, I was talking about that one. That sounds cool, but wouldn’t it have a ridiculous amount of recoil? I mean, your talking about a 12 gauge pistol. On the other hand, I bet the spread would be nice and wide because of the shorter barrel, so that would be good for things like ticks.

1 Like

Yeah the game has a semi but what if there was a gun that took away all tactical-ness and could destroy enemies in two shots, tanks being six. I think this game could really use a double barrel because, to me a robot being shredded to bits by a shotgun is oddly appealing. I don’t care how the developers name it, I just want it and know a lot of you do too. there could be an option where you can switch (like auto to semi) from both shells to just one shell firing. I like the guns already in the game but I wish I could kill machines quicker with them. going along with shotties couldn’t there be a military grade shotgun ammunition type, only gained from rivals or military bases.
I put out a few ideas here and would like to know what the rest of you guys think, maybe put your own shotgun ideas out there too.

tryin to be imaginative,

Hwoty_Twoty

2 Likes

Doubled Barrel Elephant gun, it not a shot gun as it is rifled barrel.

1 Like

Why have 2 when you can have 3?

4 Likes

Shotgun topic merged into here, since there is already a lengthy discussion about shotguns.

//Mod

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I am happy that they are talking about bringing another explosive weapon in but this needs to be included and maybe even an experimental variation of it as well.

Please help this get the widest decimination possible.

They also need to buff the explosive weapons just a bit.

Maybe make them actually knock tanks and harvesters complete off their footing.

Not just staggering them.

3 Likes

@Avalanche_Pontus please make this happen!

I will help fund the project personally if this is an issue or concern.

2 Likes

Merged into New Weapon Ideas thread.

//Mod

1 Like

That looks sick. If an experimental was made, what would its power be?

2 Likes

Yeah, this grenade launcher would be great to have, i play on Guerrilla Mode solo and this little baby would be very handy indeed

2 Likes

A power blast so intense it would blow and knock the machine 10 or 20 m. further away

1 Like

Wow, that sounds cool. Would that entail augmented ammo, or just some kind of thing like the experimental shotgun?

2 Likes