New Weapon Ideas

@Bjorn - who’s keen on new weapons designs in the office…? Though’s on this recommendation from @Mr_A1992 attached.

1 Like

I don’t know if this would work with the spirit of the game, but I thought that some unique weapons would be cool. For example, Old Bettan would be called Old Bettan, and would have a unique ability, like shooting an extra projectile when firing buckshot or birdshot. These unique weapons might be upgradeable, or progress with your character, so that there would actually be a decision about what weapon to use when acquiring better quality weapons of the same type. Perhaps they couldn’t gain the ability of experimental weapons, so that they wouldn’t be too OP. I would also love the ability to name weapons too.

Yeah, unique guns would be cool. Maybe they’d have alternate textures as well, just to make them clearly distinguishable.

Another weapon that uses .44 Magnus ammo would be nice

@Neko Lever-action rifle! Those are common in .44 magnum. :wink:
Or like my previous suggestion:

2 Likes

Instead of asking for evermore weapons, we should firstly get rid of the errors, and then bring all machines on par with the players.
Machines just cannot cope with us, being mere rabbits, so to speak, than tigers.

Next, we should get more machine types (not CLASSES, mind, types).

And then… we can see about getting new weapons.

How about that?
Feel free to answer as you see/feel it, but please keep it polite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes,dude,fully agree with you:)Firstly,we need to fix most of bugs,to make a game nice and smooth,after make new enemy types (mbe hybrids-human/machines :thinking:),and after…get more explosive to make wonderful fireworks :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you, sir.
Not bad for an IQ of 54, eh. ROFL

2 Likes

IQ of 54?!:joy:Many thanks,sir!Can’t wait this moment when I will pay you back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I meant mine… :stuck_out_tongue:
As in: my idea was not bad for an IQ of 54… XD

2 Likes

Sure,sure…:joy: I definitely believe you!!!:stuck_out_tongue::sunglasses::wink:

2 Likes

Some nice friend you are, not believing me.
Now, I’m gonna sit in a corner and cry. :’(

lol

3 Likes

As russians says: “Word not a sparrow,if it’s fly out you can’t catch it back”:joy:
Don’t get upset,better fight for us both in GZ while I stuck at work :sunglasses:

1 Like

Experimental Moller PP…

It would be simple for me. There would be a modification that controls the recoil direction, fall off and trigger reset; so that the longer the gun is out, the higher the range, the tighter the grouping, higher the rate of fire and faster the reload.

Cools down after a few seconds of disuse and you’d have to fire it continuously to get back that system.

This would make the weapon great for close engagements and for finishing the machine off after being primed with other weapons.

The silencer would make this a great stealth weapon with good burst dps but not overshadow the klauke.

Imagine if they added a M1 Garand lol
Although it would need a new caliber, it could take a 1-4x as their are sniper variants of the gun, but it be mounted to the side to not interfere with the reload. Another thing… the beautiful ping… but it would deal some nice damage and fall between the meusser and AG4. But the ammo you could find on destroyed hunters/ tanks/ harvesters. But you could find them on dead US soldiers in convoys or something. The gun may be outdated, but it would be cool!

In reality, the “damage” done by those guns would be as following, ranked from lowest to highest:
Cal: .243 Winchester. / Energy: 2700 J. (Meusser)
Cal: 7,62x51 NATO / Energy: 3500 J. (AG4 and KVM 59)
Cal: .270 Winchester. / Energy: 3800 J. (Älgstudsare)
Cal: .30-06 Springfield. / Energy: 3900 J. (M1 Garand)
And in it’s own league:
Cal: .50 BMG. / Energy: 18000 J. (PVG 90)

1 Like

Well, as has been mentioned before, a more suitable weapon for that role would be the AG42.

1 Like

You guys got me here. I mainly said this for the lols as the m1 would have been very nice and would look the part as the gun is mainly wood grain. But you guys both raise very good points!

A good lever action would be awesome. One of my favorite style of rifles.

Perhaps it would be special in the fact that it has some stun factor and the power would be noticable but not as much as a sniper or a shotgun.

Perhaps… Like a magnum but way higher range and good hip fire but maybe not so great up close.

And could take 44 magnum shells.

1 Like

That’s a awesome idea! I’m pretty sure there’s a Winchester that’s chambered in .44 magnum. It could take a scope and a compensator. No silencers because it’s not threaded for that.

1 Like