New Weapon Ideas

Yeah i did a comparison between them. 10 bullets and the amount of kills I got. exp shottie got 5, semi auto got 8. 50% to 80% is a big margin.

Devs have stated that every firearm (weapon) gets experimental version eventually.
(Reason why i stated firearm is because devs made that statement before melee weapons were added to the game.)

For the time being, we have experimental weapon in each weapon class, except in melee weapon class (since those just got added to the game).

2 Likes

Wellā€¦there may be another experimental on the way :slight_smile:

I have a good idea what one of the next exp weapons will be.

Yes then! I want a new hunting rifle. I never use them anymore. EXP WEPS Gang

Not a new weapon as such, but giving me the ability to attach a sticky flare to the head of another player would be great.

Right now im just limited to leaving gas bottles at peoples feet and shooting them. On that note, please could you make us a gas bottle that propels players a greater distance if they are caught in the blast.

Just to add to this,
You know those trumpets that the drones drop occasionally?
Would be great if we could also attach them to other players and make the duration of the noise longer.
Same with sticky flares, i cant attach them my team mates :slight_smile:
I know iā€™m deviating from the general aim of the game here but its also a lot of fun :slight_smile:

This is a little off topic butā€¦ anyone else felt the need to add a laser or a bayonet onto weapons for fun or usage. This is just something I would like to see in a future content update. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would be happy to have a shotgun with a magazine instead of manuly putting each shell into it

1 Like

Yeah, a belt fed semi auto would have been my recommendation on the Exp. Shotgun choice.

Oh - and while iā€™m hereā€¦I think its about time you looked into attaching sticky flares to explosive / EMP / Chaff rounds that are then shot out of the m/49

Remotely detonated bombs would be useful to set off traps exactly when you want to without giving away your position or when a robot get in the way of the gas tank.

3 Likes

Automag .44 AMP from the 60s and 70s

like a boss

1 Like

Not really new weapons butā€¦

What Iā€™d really like to see are magazine extensions for the two hunting rifles. Imho +1 to +5 rounds would lead to a even better usability of the two silenced ā€œsniperā€ rifles in the game.

Or another use for their bullet types. Some sort of semi auto carbine rifle would be nice but pretty sure that it has been mentioned before.

I got an idea for a weapon that just might fit well in GZā€™s world.
This is the ā€œMadsenā€ light machinegun. Invented in Denmark in the late 1800ā€™s.

In Gz, it could serve as an LMG class weapon with a low capacity, but a faster reload speed. It could sort of bridge the gap between the AG4 and the KVM 59.
Other than that, I think the gun just looks awesome!

madsen_1896

2 Likes

The Mƶller PP is easily outclassed by your first Klaucke, and becomes useless later on. One way that it could be improved is for an experimental Mƶller that is able to shoot full-auto, which might help make it worth it for players to give it a second chance.

3 Likes

As I mentioned in another thread, Iā€™d rather see an SMG that fires Mƶller ammo.
Although, an experimental Mƶller could be cool too.

Wellā€¦I would like to see swedish FM 1957-60 (mid/long range 7,62 semi-auto rifle),swiss STGW90 or itā€™s carbine variant (SIG 551 LB) and SAR automatic shotgun Striker/Protecta for CQCā€‹:sunglasses::+1:Also,remote control C4/Semtex explosive,homemade bombs (C4+propan tank),rifle grenades will be useful as well :thinking:

1 Like

I keep saying to myself that the EMP needs to be a better weapon and feature of the game.

A previous thread regarding the old grid system got me thinking about how much I used to use EMP rounds, and now just donā€™t bother. Iā€™m thinking like maybeā€¦a Branball Bat, experimental version thatā€™s special attach is to jump in the air and EMP the ground causing a pulse around you.

Like that epic scene at the end of the Matrix.

@AliasDJA I feel the same, i no longer use EMP devices itĀ“s almost useless, a grenade Launcher with Emp and explosive rounds would be the solution.

Maybe this: