New weapons and thanks to the developers

Good afternoon! I am a player from Russia and I don’t know English very well, so I apologize for my illiteracy.

To begin with, I would like to thank the developers for such a wonderful game, and I wish them good luck in the further development of the game. After the purchase, together with my friend, we hung out in it for hours, we liked it very much.

I’d like to give the developers a couple of ideas for the next weapon pack. Let there be such well-known models as the MG 42, StG 44 or MP 40, Walther P38 or Luger p08. Most of all, I would like to see, of course, the MG 42, since this machine gun has a very high rate of fire and slaughter and I really like it. The cartridge can be made either your own 7.92, or give an existing 7.62, as is quite common in the game. This weapon will fit into the concept of the game, as it was produced long before the time of the events in the game.

I would also like to see more enemies and their diversity in the future. To see a flying combat model.

I also want to ask a question. Will there be a new transport in the game, such as tanks or at least a motorcycle with a sidecar, so that you can ride with your friends and shoot from them.

Thank you for reading such a large text and good luck!

2 Likes

Topic where to ask new weapons is here: New Weapon Ideas

There’s extensive topic about it also in the forums: New enemy types - Remade

So far, devs have said No to any other vehicle, than the current Bike, appearing in the game. Though, never say never and topic about it here: A case for vehicles