Norrmyra Artillery Base + FOA 2

In FOA 4, the FOA 2 elevator might be an oversight of using existing assets. If you start looking at tiny details like that, you’d start asking why wiring in rubber tubes is connected to large metal pipes or for the reaper, why are they connected to concrete. You can notice which areas have had objects placed hastily and which places had objects/models somewhat adjusted for the specific scenario.\

Players of GZ will develop pattern recognition in how books are placed in shelves soon enough :smiley:

Never thought I’d update this thread again but here’s some interesting tidbits that came with the FNIX Rising Update.

The gates to FOA 2 are now open by default. And there’s lots of FNIX activity in the area, along with strange formations on the map.

The central platform in the “arena” is ajar, and one can peek inside… Some kind of silo down there, related to the nearby locked bunker perhaps?

1 Like

ooooo spooky… would love to send a tick with a camera down there

I went for a walk once destroyed the 4 harvests in attack position on me …
for the fort I think more of an elevator or a freight elevator

1 Like

Im gonna theorise this new crack in the arena

So With the June Update we have seen a massive lower map revamp along with fighting FNIX some more but here is the 2 big questions Where is FNIX’s main HQ and What and Where will he strike next? Now at the Norrmyra Artillery base there is a locked bunker and the gate to FOA 2 is now open immediately along with a new crack appeared in the doors above the bunker is FNIX trying to get in? To create a second artillery outpost? Xezr found this and posted on the general discussion and said
“the central platform in the “arena” is ajar, and one can peek inside… Some kind of silo down there, related to the nearby locked bunker perhaps?”
This I agree with though I think FNIX is up to something and Norrmyra will soon play it’s role.

20200623184919_1.jpg
Anyone have any thoughts?

@Admiralgamer Since you talk about FOA2 and Xezr’s topic also talks about FOA2, i don’t see a reason why there should be two separate topics discussing the same thing. Due to that - same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

And I just mentioned this topic… Norrmyraception? :thinking:

Now as well it’s cropping up to people that FOA 2 is written under the Reaper Tank in Himjrfall’s FOA 4. I was mistaken to think it was just reusing assets with textures applied, but the titles on those elevators are different. Might need to find all of them and compare.

After FNIX update ther is now a bunch of deep holes in the fortress/test area anyone ,noticed this ?
One of them has water in the bottom. I tested a few to see if they went anywhere but no luck so far, anyone else see this?

Ye its been noticed there are also some invisible buildings around the complex as well. The map shows buildings but there is nothing there

Yeah, oh runnn. A whole wack of apoc hunter and only on my level 14 . Running gunning, shoot flare heal , repeat. Wait escaped combat ??? All 4 disappeared, gone maybe fell into a hole. Ah they went to the place the building are lol, They seriously just went poof

How very odd maybe a glitch? Or some new strange FNIX device?

The latter I hope, adding this to make up the 20 word minimum
ALSO how did you get the Gen Zero logo , the little boy inside this man wants one.

It was in the November Update notes, at the very bottom.

Not much of an actual bug though, the hatches that are supposed to cover those holes were accidentally removed somewhere along the development process.

As to what the holes are for, who knows.

1 Like

So here is my theory, I think that the artillery base norrmyra has a connection with the Foa 4 bunker on the island of himfjäll. The inactive reaper can be found in the foa 4 bunker and after I had defeated it for the first time, I couldn’t find the inactive reaper in the foa 4 bunker, but there is a hatch under the inactive reaper … Just like in norrmyra at the test site . For me, only 1 gate is open at the test site, which appears to have been opened by force … Apparently from the reaper … That would be my theory

I not sure what you are saying, but I mentioned this button here, and it didn’t do anything for me either. Most likely something that might be working after the next big update.

1 Like

Per the community guidelines;

English only
As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.

Please provide a translation, or your post will be removed.

Edit: It’s been four days. Post removed.

//Mod

To add on to the idea that there could be a boss fight of sorts in the Norrmyra Artillery base, when you go into that area all ambient music completely cuts out and you’re left with some white nose. To me that’s the telltale sign of some big fight coming up in that area…