Norrmyra Artillery Base + FOA 2

Think there’s 3 missions there though

At the base maybe but the FOA2 concrete compound was added recently, there’s no way to get inside so it’s a bit of a mystery right now.

Blew myself up with 3 Explosive tanks, 3 Oxygen tanks and 4 landmines and got a good look at what’s in there. It’s definitely some kind of arena, perhaps a testing facility to try out the Machine capabilities against various targets… Looking forward to what they’ve got planned for us here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol u got in nice , yes i think its for later stuff , if you have been watching the streams they are very tight lipped about this.

1 Like

In the most recent live stream, it was referred to at the “FOA arena” I believe.

1 Like

Anyone notice this?? It says it’s locked but I can see that there’s 4+ items inside of the shipping container but no way to unlock it. It can’t be picked

i believe i recognize that container as being from a mission (Contraband). maybe they have it remain locked until you pick up the mission so you don’t loot the contents early and bug out the mission

A part of the mission is to find the key :wink:

1 Like

if you go to the left center part of the left door you get the option to open it.
There’s alot of Ammo, 7 or so holy granades, 7 or so regular granades, ammo case, health case, 4 or 5 flares, fireworks, most of the cars have ammo boxes.
As mentioned the gold magnus is outside the arena either in a body or in a building can’t remember.

1 Like

i love that pic , bender is the bomb

Idk if anyone has done this yet but theres a way to get in using a field radio. If you place it through the crack in the door you can fast travel in. Once inside its a big empty area with lots of wreckage. All the giant gates can be opened from the inside. There is also a supply table with a lottt of loot.

The giant door opens from outside as well, find the (unmarked) door handle usuallyplaced in the middle of each door segment.

3 Likes

I must check that out on my next visit :slight_smile: thanks for the tip.

I placed the field radio inside,fast traveled,game crashed…Game does not want me in there.I feel like there will be a boss fight eventually,because it was said that there will be new robots.

could just save your radios and open the door

2 Likes

It amazes me that people don’t think to try the door before the radio, or explosives way in.

1 Like

I can’t open the door unless I shoot the electric box first.

The door dosnt exactly advertise its handle does it?

Heh, I went with the Field Radio option first as well :slight_smile: But it’s nice to be able to open the door without wasting a radio.

You mentioned “oddities” that got added to the map, I’m curious, could you give examples or “general areas” where to look?

1 Like