Post your K/D ratios here!

here is my k/d. I did take a break from playing the game for about 6 months or so and started playing again 3 or so months ago.

Also how do some of you guys get so many beacons destroyed? I have 62 and can’t find anymore on my map. Is that a PC thing?

It’s a multiplayer thing.

It’s actually game bug.

From another topic:

I thought that destroying beacons while guesting somewhere also clicks counters…

Could be. However, i have never taken notice of it since it’s just statistic that goes up, without any value, other than knowing how many you’ve destroyed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Relay Beacons missing

Keep up the good work

Adventurer difficulty

Here’s my update, with K/D ratio of: 37.1.

Solo game, Guerilla difficulty.

My stats at 310,6 hours.
K/D ratio: 43,2
Kills pr. hour: 56,16
Minutes between each death: 46,1

My future goal is to get to 60 kills pr. hour! :sweat_smile:

I play a mix of Skirmish and Guerilla difficulty

I’m pretty sure that’s a bug; I’ve got an identical number, and I don’t think I’ve ever fought that long.

funny to think that this game is just a bunch of skirmish’s with machines, in reality most battle in war can be days long, I remember learning about a stalemate between the US and Germany that was 6 months long, it was ended in 36 hours.

After 2 years…

5 Likes

That is some serious Swedish scrap.

I play over 90% of the time solo. I spend a lot of time crouched or crawling to places I can fight from. So my numbers will probably look a little weird to some…

I have died one thousand* deaths!

*ᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

1 Like

No hurt in reviving this, right? :wink:

I finally managed to reach my goal of 60 kills pr. played hour, or 1 kill pr. minute. :sunglasses:

21457 / 357,2 = 60,07

Current K/D ratio is 47,3. :blush:
I play on Skirmish mostly.

2 Likes

Playing 3 different Profiles right now depending on the style I want to play. Stats are the same but different skills.

4037 kills, 64 deaths… So 63.1 K/D