Post your K/D ratios here!

1 Like

Aaand just like that, @LonelyRanger1 has put everyone else to shame! :astonished:
That is one sick amount of machines destroyed!

Sorry… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree @NJR87, almost 100,000 that is insane. I just started a new game on a different profile and I’ve only died once with 100 machines destroyed. Not amazing numbers but I’ve killed every machine with the dilapidated baseball bat you get at the beginning. My only death was by my own hand lol, my controller is wonky so it walked me out the church tower window :joy:

1 Like

Haha! All controllers are wonky by definition!
I abandoned my PS3 back in 2013, bought a gaming PC and never looked back… :wink:

Yeah but mine is only wonky because I spiked it into a piece of wood lol. I can’t afford a gaming pc so I’ll be on ps4 for a while

Another milestone: 15.000 machines crushed, in 278 hours… I’m coming along. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With almost 850 hours, things are moving forward :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New playthrough Hjalte 2.0 circa FNIX rising, he’s done alright ;D (might’ve taken a few extra deaths for 69 cuz lol)

1 Like

I just have to die a lot more to get the k/d-ratio to 1 :rofl:
As I mentioned in another thread, since the April update I don’t give a crap about dying anymore :grin:

1 Like

that’s 240(ish) to 1
impressive!!

1 Like

only 3907 to go you can do it dude!

2 Likes

Can’t help but wonder what your total numbers might be, @tene? You’ve been playing this game «a little bit» for the last 2 years, and both on PS4 and PC, am I right? :wink:

Most I know of is 101000 ish

here is my k/d. I did take a break from playing the game for about 6 months or so and started playing again 3 or so months ago.

Also how do some of you guys get so many beacons destroyed? I have 62 and can’t find anymore on my map. Is that a PC thing?

It’s a multiplayer thing.

It’s actually game bug.

From another topic:

I thought that destroying beacons while guesting somewhere also clicks counters…

Could be. However, i have never taken notice of it since it’s just statistic that goes up, without any value, other than knowing how many you’ve destroyed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Relay Beacons missing