PS4 trophy "Go-Getter" still broken?

I deleted but backed up my 100% save to retry the trophies “Go-Getter” and “Fashionista”.

I am counting 27 missions completed from both main and side missions. 4 of them are intro missions, 3 of them are Warboard, while 20 are mixed main & side missions. My log also says total missions completed 44 (joined some multiplayer sessions)

What are the requirements for this trophy or is it buggy again? Why doesn’t it pop when I have total missions completed 44 or my solo player ones at 27?

Can the devs please fix this.

Now I have 32 missions completed and still nothing

It’s just a guess but if they did fix it with the latest update, it probably started its count then. Just like the way Fashionista was fixed. If so you still need to wait for a retroactive fix.

If I remember correctly I got that trophy on my main account after finishing every side missions.
All missions included it’s a total of 84 in this game.
On my second account which I play currently, I have finished 82, only missing the last two end missions, and still have’nt got that trophy.
Also the trophies for killing tanks/harvester and find 5 bunkers wont pop up. Initially I thought the count was reset with the august update, but that is apparently not the case.

“Go-getter” was apparently fixed back in April and many seem to have it, but the counter seems to be broken again or the requirements don’t fit the description. Something is wrong.

Fashionista maybe fixed but I’ve noticed a pattern on clothing pick up since I’ve accumulated over 200-300 appearances. This pattern I’ve been seeing is getting only a dozen of the same clothing and seldom times something different comes along. Granted I’ve got possibly every in game non dlc item at this point, but at this rate I won’t naturally get it until this retro patch comes.

Yes I will probably wait for the retro patch for fashionista too… but what’s wrong with Go-Getter…