Relay Beacons missing

Potential issue in script conflict.

My first option, delete your new character - delete local save only on console, then re-sync and create new character.

I haven’t had Relay Beacons in my game for a long time now. Despite starting over from scratch several times, they never respawned in the game world. Instead I’ve got these weird, floating orange lights hovering above where they should spawn.

This post is old, but from my experience, some relay beacons reappear after a new update, and sometimes they even respawn, my current save is from October 2019 and as of December i had destroyed all relay beacons in the game, they later started appearing in January 2020 with the new update, some were destroyed and reappeared while others have not.

It’s an empty landscape without them. I’ve tried to delete the save file on my PS4 but it didn’t help. I think the only solution is a reinstall of the game.

Some beacons respawn after a while. Maybe one out of ten. And always the same ones.

Hi. I have 20 level character and relay beacons dissapeared.

How to fix this without deleting my progress and equipment?

I noticed this problem when TANK destroyed my beacon. He was just bombing there and beacon dissapeared but game not updated my beacon damaged statistic and i didn’t get PD for that. Then I noticed that all beacons dissapeared…

In normal game, relay beacons are one time items, meaning if you destroy one (or machine destroys it), it will not respawn again for you to farm XP from them.

There is a way to get relay beacons back and farm XP from them but that takes a bit of fiddle.

Idea is to join new player MP game, where most of his/hers beacons are intact. Then quitting the MP game and joining your own SP game respawns roughly the same amount of relay beacons in your game as there were relay beacons in someone else’s game you joined previously.

But i didn’t get PD for beacon destroyed by tank and other beacons dissapeared. i don’t say about which i destroyed. I say about all of them. Zero beacons on my map.

I joined multiplayer now and beacon was there.

Relay beacon map icon doesn’t stay on the map if you wander more than ~400m away from relay beacon. But that doesn’t mean all relay beacons are gone.

Also, relay beacon map icon doesn’t appear on the map until you’ve discovered the beacon.

You don’t understand me.

Beacons not exist. It is not problem of icons. They dissappeared. I’m not talking about destroyed ones. I’m saying about rest of them. I’m going to place where beacon must be with youtube guides and it is not there. This is known bug for many months…

Do you play solo or with other people?

Care to link a proper bug report about it?

I’m playing solo.

Don’t know if anyone posted bug report here. I’m checking by google

https://www.google.com/search?q=relay+beacons+disappeared+generation+zero+site:forum.generationzero.com&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ALeKk00TMEY_XP3gTbFMgJA3Jv6rBUKI0g:1590190863632&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjy1bTM0sjpAhUsAWMBHbv0A-kQrQIoBDAAegQIBBAO&biw=2144&bih=1047

There’re many topics about this.

Okey. I played today and i don’t have relay beacons. They appear only in multiplayer on other people maps :frowning:

I’m now in Skrankebol. Game tells me that here is beacon and my status is 0/1 (not destroyed) and it is not there.

Thank you for the share of Google link and bringing my attention to the severity of this bug. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll see what can be done about it.

Merged several topics about the same issue into one topic for all relay beacon bug reports to be in one, neat topic and for devs to see how many people it affects, so the bug would get higher priority.

//Mod

Hy there iam playing on Xbox one and when iam near an Relais antenna There is no sign on the Map so since fnix update iam Not able to Finish them all because of No Chance to locate them.
Game tell me iam near it but cant find it :sob:

Some one Else with Same issue??

Greetings from Germany

Normaly the sign appears on the map when you are really close to the antenna. But when there is no antennan there when the game says there is one, then it could be that she is done. After you destroy an antenna than it don’t respawn again. he game says she is there but she did’nt apper in the game.
For example on the starter iland near the abandoned fishermans hut.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

I got a full beacon spawn map if you want it?

I would like to have that map. There are at least two beacons I can’t find.

I posted the maps in here: Interesting locations

1 Like