Interesting locations

In a regular solo game, relay beacons doesn’t respawn.

However, if you join MP game and host has some/most of it’s relay beacons intact, those will be spawned in your game as well, once you return to your solo game. Though, the respawn placement can be random (e.g MP host had 6 in Marshlands and you get 4 in Marshlands and 2 in North Coast).

The above trick is semi-cheese way to get your Relay Beacons back to farm XP from them.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Didn’t think of that that since I always play solo. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My stats say I have 52 beacons done, so three left. I only play solo. The numbers are nice but I have no way of knowing where those three are. As I said sometimes I just find one. I am no actively looking for them.

What I am looking for are rune stones since Pufty thought he’d seen more than three, but I think he can’t recall where he saw them. I have been crisscrossing the map but they keep eluding me. Can you confirm that there are more than 3?

1 Like

If i were to provide a map of all Relay Beacon locations (since i did screenshotted each one’s loc), would it be more helpful? :thinking:

Sadly, i didn’t pay attention to those during my playthrough and i don’t know where and how many there are.

1 Like

Yes, that would be helpful.

So, did some image editing and added current relay beacon icons (the red ones for easier to spot) to the region maps.

However, there is an issue: Turns out that i don’t have screenshots of all relay beacons. And due to this, i’m unsure about two relay beacons. I remember seeing them there but don’t have screenshot to confirm it. With this, it could be very well that the current total is 53, not 55.

Still, here are the maps, to help out anyone who wants to see their locations. Unsure ones are marked with blue question mark (one in Farmlands, in the airfield; another in South Coast, North of Minken).

Also, i took screenshots of earlier maps, so that the excess amount of rivals doesn’t obscure the view. Due to this, region borders are different but i still included relay beacons that are in the current region borders. E.g the one near Äso used to be part of South Coast while now it’s part of the Farmlands.

Archipelago - 8

Farmlands - 8 (9?)

Forest - 7

South Coast - 5 (6?)

Mountains - 7

Marshlands - 6

North Coast - 6

Himfjäll - 6

4 Likes

Wow Thanks, that is cool. It gives me yet another goal to go on the maps. :+1:

2 Likes

rest till minne av
Mathias den Lagome
han gjorde sitt bästa

??? in memory of
Mathias den Lagome
He did his best

4 Likes

Rest = raised or erected. I don’t know which term is used with statues.
The other text is some sort of spoof on swedish people being ”lagom”.

Lagom means something being neither too much nor too little. Not too good, not too bad. Kind of like ”average” but not quite.
There almost an internal swedish joke about no other language having the equivalent of the word lagom.

Mathias was ”lagom”, but at least he tried his best. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Erected in memory of
Mathias the Moderate
But he did his best

Whatever it was that he did :thinking:

3 Likes

His best I guess… :smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, i have seen that also. No idea if it’s a reference or not about something.

1 Like

It could be a reference to Bonnie & Clyde: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde

Photo laboratory?

2 Likes

where is this place?

1 Like

That’s the factory place in A Wrench in the Works mission isn’t it?

Nope i posted this already in another topic Its at algnas North west of the air base there is a truck outside with a little relay beacon on top and this place is in the garage.

1 Like

So I was just reading through here and discovered this

decided to take a look

South of Yttervik

From Stenudden

Seems like their is a whole island that isn’t on the map south of the Archipelago region
And on closer inspection I saw something on the map.

Any idea what this is and why it isn’t on the map?

1 Like

Me and other users already discovered and talked about that.

2 Likes