Schematics - Lets talk about it

I just wonder, Have there been two schematics in the same location (same building) or are all schematics in different locations?
If that’s the case we could possibly, in the future, exclude buildings or locations where their has already been discovered a schematic. I say possibly since we don’t know if they are gonna add new schematics in the future or they will add a new one to an existing location in the future

Well, crafting can be essential in a game, like Fallout 76, How to Survive or State of Decay. It can also be something non-essential but with the potential to improve it a lot, as in Skyrim. Or just a curiosity, as it is so far in GZ.

Crafting in GZ is still in development and I know it’s not the focus of a shooting game. The possibility of producing medkits and ammo is interesting but today these things are abundant in the game. How can devels maintain the player’s interest in this? Reducing the ammo dropped by the robots (without tranforming it in a survival game)? With the introduction of different ammunition? How can this affect or change the way a player acts in the game?

About the useful schematics… a set of 5* bullet-resistance clothes (jacket, pants and boots) can add about 15% to the resistance of your characther, plus 35% if you buy the Armor skill and the Vanguard specialization. These 15% are good? Yes! It’s game change? Not so much, for me at least.

I believe that this function can add relevant content to the game, more than have now. And that’s the chalenge here.

All schematics are in different locations so far.

I’m sorry, but for what? To keep track of possible new locations? The landscape is always changing, buildings being destroyed, machines building new ones… what gain do you expect from this?

Well i was just thinking in general for the future, if they add more schematics (not sure what they should be) we could potentially exclude places with existing schematics when we hunt for new ones
It was just speculation

Yes, I imagined that. Is that the map is huge, even with so much empty space there are buildings and buildings. And there are schematics on trucks and boats in the middle of nowhere. But yes, a map, maybe interactive, with all the know schematic locations, will be useful.

There is user made map in the workings. It can be found in here: It's here - Interactive map with coordinates!

1 Like

So… there’s seems to be in total 74 schematics with apparel, ammo and equipment

I have 46 clothing schematics, 24 ammo schematics and 3 equipment schematics
That leaves me at 73
anyone knows what the 74th schematic is?

Here’s everything i have

image image

1 Like

We’re not allowed to link or post about that datamined map (even though lots of ppl on here are using it).

So basically those schematics are the “fixed” ones right?

Alright didn’t know that.

yes i have found 73 schematics (+4 3* schematics that are drops from rivals) according to one of the maps (which uses datamined info) there should be 74

Just wanted to confirm that, if you find the 74th schematic please share some info, i´m quite curious now.

Maybe an Adrenaline shot ? At least that would fit somewhat… :thinking:

1 Like

There is no info about that yet, but you are right, from all the other equipment not available for crafting that is the most important one.

Nope sorry duplicate of Blast-Resistant Jacket (q1)

Absolutely nothing to see here, Nothing suspicious or out of the ordinary here

1 Like

They might be different, yesterday I did a small confusion between 243 and 270 soft ammo.
I had to go to both places to understand that.

sorry mate its the same, you can see it here Schematics - Fixed Locations

1 Like

So it´s only 73 then?
Oh i really wanted a secret Schematic :slightly_frowning_face: :sweat_smile:
Also careful showing the “Map”…the cops might see it lol

1 Like

don’t worry bro, I hid it so they will never think looking for it

1 Like

:sunglasses:
It´s quite useful to find secret stuff though.

@OGDH is correct. The Deca map uses datamining which is not allowed. I’ve removed the post, I’m sure you didn’t mean anything by it so, no harm done.

1 Like