Spiking the Guns Collection Thread

Im on ps4 and i cant get past the small red door to get into to artillery bunker. Game crashed when i was heading towards door and now wont open. Ive turned power on and “off” and fast traveled far away and then back and still no luck. The door simply wont unlock

I may be able to help. As I’ve completed the mission, the door should open up for me. That’s how I finished the quests before this last patch. Had a buddy just open the door in my game.

User name is PSN. Just send a message, I’ll head there now to double check if the door opens for me.

Confirm:

IF you’re on PS4 I can and will open the bugged door in your game. Just let me know. It’s a long quest, takes about a half hour or more.

1 Like

I just discovered that I have the same problem as you guys; that computer controlled door to the artillery is locked again. Was doing the mission yesterday, got thru the very same door and quit the game some time after passing it. Took it up again this evening and had to face this…

I’d love your help @Led77vette, as I’m on PS4 but as of now I have no active PS Plus registration… I need that for your services to work, right?

1 Like

Yes you do @jay.graw, feel free to send a friend request. Hopefully next update fixes most of the mission bugs. If you pick up plus we can definitely get that mission finished for you.

1 Like

Somehow I managed to COMPLETE THE MISSION!! :smiley:

(I had neither hope not a plan, was just looking for loot at the fort)

I fast traveled to the safe house by the fort, walked up the stairs, past the closed tank hangar (the “normal” kind of tank) and up the hill. I came down the other side of the hill where I saw a red door (that I both spotted and walked up to before - only this time the light beside it was GREEN!).

Walked through it and came down to the tunnels which the computer locked door also leads to! So this was another way in! Well inside I could finish the mission!

Not sure why the door was unlocked this time though.

Encouraging everyone that experienced the bug to investigate this door :smiley:

Thank you for your suggestion!!! Worked for me only after I realized needed to fast travel outside the border of the region in which case I chose the starter island. Made a post here.

3 Likes

^^^^
This solution worked for me. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I was doing the spike the guns mission at torberga fort and my game crashed, loaded back into another game n tried to complete it but I couldn’t open the doors to the artillery pieces and I’ve been stuck on this quest part for over 6 hours! tried to exit and reload again, went to switch on the power n all that but it didn’t even let me get through the first door to the artillery complex (opposite the double doors to the gen) PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME DEVS. ITS SO GOOD TILL THIS

3 Likes

My computer crashed while completing the spike three guns challenge. I completed two of them when it crashed now I can’t get the door open to get in to get the third as the radio is no longer working that you have to get the code from. all the doors that I unlocked are now locked again. what can I do to complete the mission.

Hey there. :slight_smile:

I wanted to report a bug where I can’t even get into the door to look for intelligence about the attack in Fort Torsberga for the quest ‘Spiking the Guns’.

Platform: PC

Steps To Reproduce: No reproduction 'cause I don’t wanna start over again after having played 25 hours. Can’t get around it.

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Steam

Players in your game: Just me.

Specifications: There’s a door that’s supposed to be open in Fort Torsberga. You’re supposed to be able to get through it in order to look for intelligence about the attack according to the quest ‘Spiking the Guns’, and just on the other side, there’s a symbol of a fist indicating that it’s supposed to be open. I have checked out walkthroughs on Youtube and the lock is always green. The door is locked for me however, and I’ve tried re-installing the game and even played a multiplayer session to see if the door would open. No dice.

1 Like

Having the same problem on ps4.

Heyo. The June patch specifically will be looking into mission bugs so hopefully the problem at Torsberga will be solved by then.

2 Likes

@Doug92, @diegomatias

I had the same problem (on PS4) but managed somehow to get in! Not thru THAT door though. I made a post about it in another thread, check it out! Linking it below…

Best of luck to you! :blush:

1 Like

@Zesiir this is still a problem at torsberga. I have been attempting to get in to this place for months now, and still can’t get the doors open. Now there is new intel in the second half of torsberga (?) and it is still inaccessible. Can the Devs PLEASE get this fixed finally? It has been 6 months that this is still locked down.

I just went there on a mission and switched on the power and activated the computer, then went to the safehouse nearby and changed characters. I’m now in the same position as you; the door is locked and I can’t get in.

This goes on The List.

1 Like

Thanks @Zesiir. Appreciate it a lot! Been trying to be patient, because all of the team have been hard at work for major fixes for everything else, but it’s time to get this one done now too lol.

I have this bug too. After spending probably 20 hours trying to get in and succeeding once in getting in the tunnels by sneaking past the Tank in the corridor it is always guarding, I made it through a few tunnels and hallways before the game crashed as usual and lost all progress. The door mentioned above is always locked, but despite trying I haven’t had their luck in suddenly finding it open one day.

Please fix this bug. I don’t want to start again for the third time!

Platform: PS4

Description: I restarted the game while playing spiking the guns and the doors suddenly locked. They cannot be unlocked again

Steps To Reproduce: I restarted the game during spiking the guns mission. After that all the doors re-locked and cannot be unlocked again.

Host or Client: No multiplayer. Solo

Players in your game: None

Specifications: PS4 Normal

1 Like

I started to play from this location and I was locked in, no way out. But I fast travelled to another safe house and back again and then the doors were unlocked. Maybe try this?

1 Like