Swedish national day event

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Corrupted Save File

Waitā€¦ other peopleā€™s savegames got lost as well? Mine was because of a power failure, I thoughtā€¦

Anyway, despite its flaws I still have a blast playing this game. I even bought the game post April update, and I still love playing it :man_shrugging:

Even better moral of the story: use UPS with your PC, so when any kind of power failure happens, you wonā€™t get data corruption or the worst, loose your entire PC (since when PSU goes sky high, it is capable of frying anything itā€™s connected to). :wink:

Both of our PCs are backed up by UPS and our UPSes have catched several electrical grid issues, without we loosing our unsaved work or getting software/hardware damage to our PCs. :relaxed:

I have 6 backups and i back up after new game update comes but before launching the game, just in case it may corrupt the game (you never know). :eyes:

No promises were made. Instead, a chance to get one was given.

We know how much you wanted it, so hereā€™s your chance to once again get your hands on the Experimental KVM59! Kill a Rival and you might just get lucky. There may even be a sparkling surpriseā€¦ Starting tomorrow, 10.00 CEST, the National Day Event is Live!

This isnā€™t the topic for reporting bugs and discussing save game corruptions. Off-topic posts have been moved to this thread.

//Mod

Loved the Event, loved helping newbies get a foothold on the mainland. Didnā€™t get the Experimental LMG after grinding for 4 days. Did get the Experimental .50 so it wasnā€™t a total fail.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trading Community?

Thanks for the tip, it worked and I got a 5* compensator.

Well, at least onceā€¦ plus 2 more 5* magazine extensions for the KVM59 that look more like a brass catcher bag for machinguns to me !?? But definitely not like a magazine extension or some kind of an attachable ammo belt boxā€¦

Over and outā€¦ hunting for at least a 2nd 5* MG compensator

1 Like

well i think its ok as the real thing is looking like this.

https://www.soldf.com/vapen/kulspruta-90-ksp-90/

ops forgot to put in the link to the 58 as well

https://www.soldf.com/vapen/kulspruta-58-ksp58/

1 Like