The Archipelago world collectable unobtainable after game reset

I have tried to walk back to Archipelago from other regions and even that doesn’t unlock it.

It’s just a little bit annoying seeing other collectables 100%, but the last one stays at 86%.
(Also, do you know if there is an achievement for completing world locations?)

And if this really is a bug, should I update the topic title, recommendations?

1 Like

There is no Steam achievement for it as you collect them automatically by visiting the areas. You should have gotten the Archipelago one right in the beginning. I never picked up anything like it and I have it. Must be a bug since you start in this area.

1 Like

This does indeed sound like a bug. I think the topic is fine as it is.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well, can’t get the Archipelago World collectible photo after restarting the game and i play on the PS4

1 Like

I’m missing the first worldmap but I’m sure icollected it on my own map

1 Like

Archipelago region world map (collectible) is in Yttervik, inside the house, 2nd floor. When you 1st start the game, you’ll pick it up alongside binoculars.

On Xbox this has been a reported issue by me & others.

SPP

In that case I’m 100% shure I picked it up because I looked there like 2 times on the table 2 floor 1 house when you start and it’s not there anymore. So now I can’t finisch my game? It is the verry last thing I have to do. All missions done, all collecteble’s are there himfjeld Done except a few fueltanks. I would be sad if I could not compleet this awesome game.

@Rip_vegeterians

Were you playing on multi-player when you first started the game?

I really can’t remember, but that could be. Because I was playing with a friend.

No idea if it is appropriate or not, but…

Can I report the same thing for the first Tick (Prototype) Blueprint ?
It is supposed to be in the containers at Källviken on Iboholmen (3211.194, 3064.060).

When I picked GZ up back in august of 2019 I played through the questline but I never knew if something was supposed to drop there.
Now when hunting for collectibles, the containers are there, the area has a name but no blueprint can be found in any of them.

I play (and played the questline) solo, on PS4.

Threads merged.

//Mod

Prototype Tick blueprint is at -904.3, -2543.9

A the location You specified is a Prototype Runner blueprint.

Went to the specified location, found 3 containers, searched them all but found not a single blueprint.

So, are you sure?

Because the Iboholmen Källaviken location, for me on my map indicates “Collectibles: 0/1”
And I do have the Prototype Runner blueprint but not the Prototype Tick one.

as of the latest update I still cannot get the Archipelago world collectible any word on if a hot fix for this will ever happen? i play on the PS4

Is it for a specific trophy, or just for your collection tally?

Collection as it is a collectible

OK, I had a work around for missing / glitched collectables last year. I’ve got a guide somewhere. Let me look into the archives, and ill try put a guide together for the Archipelago world collectable.

So just to confirm, your not seeing the map ( collectable ) in Yttervik, inside the house on the 2nd floor. Its basically where you start the game, and it’s next to binoculars.

Correct it’s not there, here is a screenshot showing the collectible tab for reference

1 Like