The Archipelago world collectable unobtainable after game reset

I am almost done with all the collectables. The only one that I am missing is the Archipelago from world collectables.
I thought that you get those just by visiting each region, but I have no clue why I don’t have that one yet, even though it is the region that you spawn first.
So is there a certain way how you get those world collectables, or is this a bug?

1 Like

You pick them up, like any other collectible, the archipelago region collectibles are most definitely in the game.

I mean, there are Gnomes, mixtapes, blueprints, Dalahorses and World Location photos. Currently there are 7 world photos and I am missing the archipelago one. Do you mean that the photo for that one is somewhere in the map, or do you just get it by visiting the region?

Its been a while since I got the world location collectibles, but I believe you have to pick them up, and if memory serves me correct it’s not far from where you start.

Ok, thanks. I will try to find it.

I found it when I played through on Xbox the 1st time. Then restarted the game from scratch and that Map is not in the location it was the 1st play through. @LadyNibiru was watching my stream the other day & she got to see it was not there as well.
SPP

Oh yeah I remember that @SteampunkPagan, but on my game it wasn’t there at the beginning, but when I revisited the area it was, odd Huh?

1 Like

That might explain it then. I also started the game all over again about a month or two ago and seem not to find it.

1 Like

Maybe… @Zesiir are there any other reports about this?
SPP

I haven’t heard of the World Collectables missing, they should be aquired immediately upon entering a new region. Hard to tell if this is a unique case, so far.

2 Likes

I have tried to walk back to Archipelago from other regions and even that doesn’t unlock it.

It’s just a little bit annoying seeing other collectables 100%, but the last one stays at 86%.
(Also, do you know if there is an achievement for completing world locations?)

And if this really is a bug, should I update the topic title, recommendations?

1 Like

There is no Steam achievement for it as you collect them automatically by visiting the areas. You should have gotten the Archipelago one right in the beginning. I never picked up anything like it and I have it. Must be a bug since you start in this area.

1 Like

This does indeed sound like a bug. I think the topic is fine as it is.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well, can’t get the Archipelago World collectible photo after restarting the game and i play on the PS4

1 Like

I’m missing the first worldmap but I’m sure icollected it on my own map

1 Like

Archipelago region world map (collectible) is in Yttervik, inside the house, 2nd floor. When you 1st start the game, you’ll pick it up alongside binoculars.

On Xbox this has been a reported issue by me & others.

SPP

In that case I’m 100% shure I picked it up because I looked there like 2 times on the table 2 floor 1 house when you start and it’s not there anymore. So now I can’t finisch my game? It is the verry last thing I have to do. All missions done, all collecteble’s are there himfjeld Done except a few fueltanks. I would be sad if I could not compleet this awesome game.

@Rip_vegeterians

Were you playing on multi-player when you first started the game?

I really can’t remember, but that could be. Because I was playing with a friend.