The Calle discussion

NP @Crazyhawk505 :slight_smile:
Maybe youĀ“re on to something, perhaps there will be a new campaign were we head out to find Calle?

I must say itĀ“s a smooth storytelling move to only release these BBS posts in swedish.
All you non-scandinavian players need to put a little effort into decipher the messages, which I guess adds a little nerve to the story.

Well played Avalanche! :wink:

1 Like

Here s another one can someone translate please
(after reading some Facebook comments he could be under a mountern rock thing so tell me what you think)

All right, something like this then:

Now, things are starting to happening, listen to this!
Me and Freddie were out this weekend over at Kaseberg you know.
We were checking out some stuff for some of Freddies schoolwork, and I promise you, there really is something going on over there!
Lots of strange sounds that for sure donā€™t belong out here.
Thereā€™s appearently an old bunker in that area, the Minken.
Of course Freddie claimed that the sounds had ā€natural causesā€, but Iā€™m growing more and more certain that Bodil has been right all along. In all the things sheā€™s been saying.
Aliens are taking over. Itā€™s GOT to be like that. What else would explain that noise of machinery?
I honestly believe something is about to happen, Iā€™d better get ready.
You should really really listen to me.

-Calle

1 Like

I suppose those of you that didnā€™t learn Swedish yet are a bit curious about Calles latest BBS post? Well, here goes:

I really hope this isnā€™t too late!
If anyone is reading this, take cover for Gods sake and hide! The aliens are here now!
It all started a couple of days ago when Freddie told me heā€™d see strange little UFO flying around LillĆ„ where he lives.
Mysteriously enough, there were also several people murdered later that nightā€¦

Appearently it was a couple of lab rats that were killed. Though I heard one person got away. Wonder what happened to her?

Anyway. Freddie decided to call a local radio show that were covering the deaths, and he got to talk to some guy name Emil about the things he saw.
I donā€™t know if you heard the broadcast, but I hope you did and that you were paying attention and that you are getting prepared.
Not that I think you would, but you never know.
At least Freddieā€™s woken up by now and starting to realize whatā€™s going on.

Now hereā€™s the thing, Freddie just came running and yelling about some gunfire down the road!
Not that gunfire is an uncommon thing out here in the farmlands, but according to Freddie, this wasnā€™t the sound of your regular hunting rifle.
He told me it sounded like some kind of machine gun, and that could mean only one thing, invasion!

I really hope our military forces are ready.
What can you guys see right now?
Please leave me a status report!

Now Freddieā€™s yelling about some frigging tractor outside. Gotta go see what the hell this fuzz is all about.

-Calle

2 Likes

In the stream Pontus said Calle had something to do with the arty shells dropping on the resistance base
( the plot thickens ) Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

2 Likes

He said more thingsā€¦ he also said next weekā€™s stream will be ā€œvery excitingā€ when people were asking about Calle. He also refused/ignored all questions about the date for a possible new patch or update - my guess is that something will drop soon!

1 Like

He didnā€™t refuse any questions about upcoming patches, but rather subtly mentioned that it wouldnā€™t be too long of a wait. But no dates mentioned, nope.

I reckon, I all these ARG (Alternate Reality Game)-esque Calle Logs are leading up to something big. Itā€™s quite possible that they want to release the late patch first to prepare for any upcoming content. Iā€™m hoping they donā€™t plan on mashing it together with a DLC-like update, thereā€™s plenty that can go wrong :thinking:

4 Likes

dekk

• Calle
1 Like

I bet itā€™s Bill Gates in his early days who is behind all the fuss! Heā€™s engineered the HIV virus in a lab, and now heā€™s gonna use his brand new 1G towers to spread it remotely. The machines are just a diversion to keep pepole from noticing! Wake up sheeple! ā€¦here, have a tinfoil hat. :joy:

in the basement of the war board house their is a tinfoil hat that was not there before. This is going to get good.:wink:
(10:03)

( not mine but the lovely work of Tenebris Infinite go check him out if you havenā€™t )
(i posted this on the wrong thread so i had to type this)

If you make a post in the wrong thread in the future, contact a moderator and we can move it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

!!! :scream: ITS THE ONE IN THE RESISTANCE BASE :scream: !!!
(can some one translate please :smile:)

Will translate later. Chill for now! :wink:

1 Like

OK, a super quick summary:
Itā€™s two days before christmas eve and Calle feels safe for now in an undisclosed location. Poor Freddie found out the hard way that it was no tractor he sawā€¦

Calleā€™s certain that itā€™s aliens that have arrived. Heā€™s noticing the Ɩstertƶrn landscape with its fields and hills are changing and that mysterious cables and hatches are becoming visibleā€¦

One of the last lines:
ā€ā€¦ what will happen tomorrow, nobody knows.ā€

Is it like tomorrow TOMORROW maybe? :thinking:

can you show us all of it please.
(it would make more sense for us)

Yeah, as I said, later. :slightly_smiling_face:
Itā€™s actually not much more of interrest in the message. A lot of fluff. But Iā€™ll post a full translation later if someone doesnā€™t beat me to it.

1 Like

Osterter-net may be the secondary server or system FNIX is using to control the AI since behind the curtain at FOA.

IF the source of the mortars is confirmed - it may tie in with his back story of Aliens with a connection to FOA53 ( being the whole area 51, 52 etcā€¦ theme ) I hope it drops tomorrow.

1 Like

CRedit to Archavon in the Discord that came through with this ->

Is there anyone left out there?!

How long time has it gone sense my last post? must have been weeksā€¦If Freddies calender is correct, then itā€™s Christmas eve the day after tommorow! Praise the heavens above that i managed to get this old rustbucket working and connect to the forum again. Itā€™s amazing that Ɩstertƶr-net is still up!

They weā€™re here to take over earth, i told you that! Bloodthirsty murdermachines from outer space! Everything started with the dead scientist i wrote about before. If now only the people here in Ɩstertƶrn, or what used to be - had listened to me, everything would have been diffrent now.

Then maybe weā€™d have taken them! instead they are gone, dead, lost forever.

Maybe some of you wierdos listened to me and found shelter, cause i was right and i think you understood! deep inside, i think you understood.

Now you might wonder what happened to me and Freddie? oh Freddieā€¦ It wasent any tractor he was shouting about. Instead it was some wandering damn toaster that came to murder us.
As luck would have it we managed to shut the bastard inside my barn where it hopefully rusted to scrap by now. Unless someone has been there and let it out again that is.

Where did we go after that? That i cant just tell you ofcourse! We all know that they watch us constantly.

Listen to what we say, read what we write, so dont count on that iā€™ll be the one to lead them here. But we can say that here, weā€™ll manage.

If you managed to get away, and still hiding in some cellar, i evidently dont need to tell you that Ɩstertƶrn crawls with all kinds of diffrent machines and stuff.
Dogs, UFOā€™s, and some Tick looking small, jittering things.
All kinds of things out to kill you.

Now ofcourse, you wouldent be reading this if you dident know what had happend. What you maybe dident know is that we now started to see how they destroy and change our dear Ɩstertƶrn.
Our wast fields and hills are not what they once weā€™re, and now stuff start appearing.

Large cables and strange manholes in the ground. What can it be? what are they doing? You probably do best to keep away if you want to keep your life.

The future is uncertain as you tend to say - and what happens tomorow, nobody knows, but i hope to see you all again my friendsā€¦

-Calle

4 Likes