Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

Or the fancy set hasnt been confirmed working yet. I think resistance fighter might be intended, dont really know how they’d mix the two up.

I just think there would’ve been some mention of a brand new outfit if it was intentional. That seems like kind of a big deal. Who knows though.

Somethings working now, I got the Fireworks Box in loot (PC/Steam).
Oh, they popped up in game 2 hours ago :zipper_mouth_face:

Hey,

Do you have a screenshot?
Sounds interesting.

The resistance fighter set? If so, let me collect the final 2 pieces and ill send Screenshot soon.

You might be correct on this one, killed 20+ rivals with a friend and zero fancy set so far. Only the resistance fighter stuff.

Same here - 3 Resistance Fighter stuff, zero Fancy.

This is possibly a response to the people complaining about the fancy set as they said they did not look nearly good enough to warrant many days of grinding

Doubt that since as @VladTheInhaler had mentioned earlier, it was said on Twitter that its supposed to be the fancy set dropping feom rivals, not the resistance fighter. I have asked on Twitter myself about this and am awaiting a response.

Firework Box - looted this morning.
Xbox One X
No fancy items from any rivals in 3 days - maybe it’s working now.
Youtube video of firework box for an example:

2 Likes

As has been stated in the thread, for some reason the Fancy has not been dropping but rather a new set, Resistance Fighter. Im currently awaiting a response on twitter if its intentional or not.

I haven’t got the full set yet, but since no one’s posted what the new outfit looks like, here’s the:

-Resistance Fighter Helmet
-Resistance Fighter Goggles
-Resistance Fighter Pants

There’s at least a jacket and boots left, and probably gloves.

2 Likes

I can confirm there is a jacket and shoes, gloves i dont think exists. No ones said they have gotten them as of right now, could be wrong on this one like i was for the fancy set.

All rivals can drop them, im not really willing to test the Reaper over and over as thats the only one im unaware of.

1 Like

Wouldn’t make sense, as himfjäll is dlc-only.

1 Like

as far as ive seen the boots have the same weird lighting bug that the stealthy resistance pants have where light shines through the pants, is the rest of the set like that or is it just the boots?

Same here 2 now :+1::+1:……

1 Like

Firework Boxes dropping left and right. I have 11 now. Been leveling up Rivals since last week so here’s hoping.

Since my map is full of rivals so I can spawn reapers on them all, I started farming them down. I had to fight through a few regular machines to get to one rival and a reaper popped in right next to it. The rival had a few things of glue and ammo I don’t use. What joy. After wiping out two regions of rivals I have the pants and a jacket.

I already have a small amount of firework boxes and don’t use them, never really used the regular fireworks either. Didn’t make much since to carry them for any gain they offered, they don’t burn long enough to do much good that just continue shooting at the machines and reloading does.

Happy 3rd everyone! :beer:

Got the glasses today. My friend got the jacket with a cool ammo belt.

1 Like